So many I love Magic Band threads

Florida_is_hot

Original Poster
Wow,
They are in for a shock, when they say here sir is your Magic Band and I say no thanks.
If there is ever a day I am forced to use them, well I will not go back.

I feel to much like people who think iPhones are cool.

jkl2000

About those rfid enabled cards (the KTTW cards), which you can still use to get paper fastpasses - do they also have a magnetic strip, or do the things that disp
They will hand you an RFID enabled card if you refuse a band.

Do the KTTW cards also have a magnetic strip? I'm assuming the paper Fastpass dispensers read a magnetic strip. I somehow didn't realize they're also RFID enabled, but I guess since the resort doors now have RFID-reader locking mechanisms they must be.

savestheday

My family just got back from an 8 day trip yesterday. I thought I would hate the bands but actually really liked them. Sure, we had the ability to cheat and use the old fast passes as well, but even without that perk I'm sure I'd feel like it was a good experience.

Would I still feel that way if every guest had the bands, and there was more competition to get on certain rides at certain times? Guess there's no way to know until we get there...

jkl2000, the KTTW cards (Which you still get BTW) have magnetic strips and RFID.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom