Snow White :(

StupidJudy

Original Poster
Anyone else devastated that Snow White's Scary Adventures can now be includued in the past attraction category? :(

The Empress Lilly

I'm absolutely gutted. I have not visited WDW since it was closed, so I keep kinda forgetting it is really gone. Now only the carrousel, Peter Pan and Small World are left of the FL of my childhood.

Bah! I loved Snow White! Adorable little gem. I actually liked both the old scary version, and the new princessy version. Kiddie coasters are fun and all, but I love Disney Fantasyland dark rides more.

cba

I've been pretty (or really) selfish, because when Snow White was open, I would walk past it. I only saw videos of the ride. Then I realized, GOD! I can't believe I didn't go on! I AM SORRY, SNOW WHITE'S SCARY ADVENTURES! But at lest I'm pumped up for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train.

wiigirl

I've been pretty (or really) selfish, because when Snow White was open, I would walk past it. I only saw videos of the ride. Then I realized, GOD! I can't believe I didn't go on! I AM SORRY, SNOW WHITE'S SCARY ADVENTURES! But at lest I'm pumped up for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train.

I regret not going on it too.... :(

75.gif

MKCP 1985

I'm sad for those who liked it, but feel most people (like cba and wiigirl) considered it an afterthought. I'm looking forward to the mine train which is something I can't remember ever saying for the dark ride it replaced, except for maybe while waiting in the queue.

I'm also looking forward to the mine train... But some of my earliest WDW memories include this ride. I remember it being a little more scary than it's last version... And the one thing I used to love was ending up in a crumbling diamond mine... Me and my wife (new to WDW) went on the ride just before they tore it down. We thought it maybe lacked the thrills of the original version... A version that probably was a little too scary for small children! :)

pluto13

It should have never been closed! It is a classic! It has been there since opening day. Also, Toontown shouldn't have been closed for More Dumbo. The queue is terrible!

MOXOMUMD

I would love to have the scene with Snow White sitting on the steps with the bird set up in my family room. Now that would be a conversation piece!

Wilt Dasney

Honestly, it was already gone in my mind, since they removed the over-the-top freakshow version that gave me nightmares as a kid. The new iteration was too sanitized for my liking. Bring on the mine train!

LuLaSue

I will miss Snow White's Scary Adventures. In my mind, it was timeless. Growing up Disney is amazing. You get to revisit at 40 what you did at age 6, there are so few originals left. With that said it is always great to hold on to the old memories and be ready to make new ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom