Snack tip, Dole Whips. The real deal....

bjlc57

actually the spears are great , too...

Well I had never had a Dole whip until a month ago.. and we liked them alot.. but we really liked the pineapple spears..

in fact we liked them so much we have boughten three fresh pineapples since we have been home and "speared" them..

I don't think Vanilla ice cream with pineapple juice could be considered a Dole Whip do to the lack of the pineapple ice "cream". Nonetheless it still would be delicious. Even better: pineapple-vanilla swirl with pineapple juice, then covered in magic shell and deep fried. Served with cream cheese icing on the side; Perfect turkey leg pairing.:drevil:

Thank you so much for letting us know these are non-dairy! Now my husband (who is allergic to milk) will get to try what I have been raving about for years! :slurp:

adamneely

I have yet to try the Dole Whips. My dad and I have been huge fans of Enchanted Grove for the Strawberry Swirls, and when they got rid of them we were crushed. I don't know why it has taken me so long to try the dole whip but I'm very excited. I'm also even more excited to find out they are non-dairy seeing as I am lactose intolerant and I can normally only eat a spoonful or two of icecream before my stomach cramps.

I think I'll try and convince my girlfriend to get one of the float flavors and I'll get the other so we can try them. Both of us love pineapple and the resulting juice so I don't see either of us regretting either option.

Chevross

I love tropical fruits, and my favorite is by far the Pineapple on Pineapple float. I wanted to get another when I went in March, but alas, it just wasn't to be so I've had to wait till October.

disneylemons

I had always read about the Dole Whips but never tried one due to the long lines.. so last January my husband I were in Orlando for a convention so I jumped at the chance to get one when I saw no line - I got the pineapple with orange juice float - (I was afraid the other would be too much pineapple) and it was YUMO!

French Quarter

I always forget to try these! I don't think I would like the float because I'm not a big fan of pineapple juice. It hurts my teeth. However, I think that the vanilla-pineapple swirl sounds delicious.

Susan Savia

After hearing so much about the dole whips, we tried one last trip and didn't care for it. It tasted like Sherbert. I'll stick to the great Mickey bars instead.

drp4video

After reading so much about Dole Whips over the years, I finally tried one a year ago, and.......I didn't like it :shrug:.......*runs out of post*

Prince-1

Dole Whip...(Drool, Drool)..Yum!!!!

Dole Whip with vanilla ice cream....Yum!!!!!

There are no losers with this dilema!!

rct247

If you really enjoy Dole Whips, head over to Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. There you can serve yourself a Dole Whip and make it as tall as you want it from the ice cream machine. :)

powlessfamily4

If you really enjoy Dole Whips, head over to Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. There you can serve yourself a Dole Whip and make it as tall as you want it from the ice cream machine. :)

You are the dream maker! LOL When I read that I justimagined a huge mound of Dole Whip..... the stuff fantasies are made of!:slurp:

Susan Savia

I'd read all the reviews about how great the Dole Whips were and so we tried one a couple trips ago and other then costing too much, we didn't like it. We felt it was nothing more then sherbert one can buy in the local grocery store. We'll stick to the Mickey Bars!!! :)

WDW2010

My friend that just came back from Disneys College program just told me about the Dole whip that I must try, can't wait for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom