SMS Audio forms strategic alliance with Walt Disney Parks and Resort and sponsorship of Star Tours

CaptainAmerica

sms-star-wars.jpg

smsstarwarsFB.jpg

NowInc

Love the designs...

But do yourself a favor and try them on first. They can be quite uncomfortable to wear.

Yup. Like I said, RAD. This is my birthday present to myself...in a few months.
Yep. I don't like really flashy headphones, but I can seriously see myself buying one of those styles. Nicely done.

Love the designs...

But do yourself a favor and try them on first. They can be quite uncomfortable to wear.
Definitely will keep that in mind! Since they're being featured at SWW, maybe they can be tried on there.

Side note...as a graduating packaging science major, I want it for the packaging too ;)

BoarderPhreak

I'm thinking this would've never happened if Steve Jobs were still on the board. As you may (or may not) know, Apple acquired Beats last year. Still, it's strange that Disney went with SMS Audio... "Who?"

Goofnut1980

I most likely will not buy them, that is only because I don't listen to a lot of music. But, with that said, I think it is wonderful that Disney brings in more quality products instead of selling $20 headphones that will break by the time you get home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom