image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

BubbaQuest

Is this a ride or a themed land? It looks great. I have never been to Universal but lands like this and Potter makes want to check it out. Is the rest of the park thus good?

It's a ride that will have an outdoor and indoor portion. Not sure if the outside portion will be on a track like Test Track or with a tour guide like AK Safari.

Does anyone know where the queue is going for this? Will you be able to see the outside portion while queuing or will it be inside a themed building like Potter?

JoeCamel

For the queue you enter through the Kong head and bear right to the covered overhang section to the right of the head in the photos. There you will enter and load to the left. You get glimpses of the outdoor ride path but the idea is to have all the action take place once you go through the large doors.

Xander Cornelius

Well, I had high hopes for this "ride" until I read the information at Universal Studios website, realizing its gonna be yet another 3D "ride". I really hope its more than that... They need more than 3D screens now :p
Skjermbilde 2016-01-06 00.25.42.png
Skjermbilde 2016-01-06 00.25.49.png

AliciaStella

It's not going to be all screens like some of the other 3D attractions. Instead it will have animatronics and some full sets. Screens will be used to expand backgrounds for the first few scenes inside, and mostly for the finale sequence (dome screen). We'll still have a full size Kong AA at one point at least.

Mike S

Original Poster
There will be some AAs of these cute little bugs

scary-scenes-bugs.jpg

Some AAs of these adorable bats

batkk.jpg

And a big AA of this guy

KK0501.jpg
Are the other guys also being made by Creature Technology or just Kong?

For those who don't know, Creature Technology is the company behind the Walking with Dinosars and How to Train Your Dragon live shows. It's been discussed that they're making the Kong AA for this ride on Orlando United.

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Are the other guys also being made by Creature Technology or just Kong?

For those who don't know, Creature Technology is the company behind the Walking with Dinosars and How to Train Dragon live shows. It's been discussed that they're making the Kong AA for this ride on Orlando United.
I believe it is just Kong. But, i could be wrong.

Xander Cornelius

It's not going to be all screens like some of the other 3D attractions. Instead it will have animatronics and some full sets. Screens will be used to expand backgrounds for the first few scenes inside, and mostly for the finale sequence (dome screen). We'll still have a full size Kong AA at one point at least.

Ahhh! I truly hope you are right! Until it opens ill just expect 3D screens... that way there is no way ill get disappointed :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom