Single Mom takes 3 kids to disneyworld: stroller vs chariot?

Single Mommy

Original Poster
Newly single mom is determined to take my three kids to Disneyworld FL in June. My son will be six and rarely rides in a stroller but I"m afraid he will tucker out with all the walking and excitement. In addition, I also have twin girls who will be three and a half by then. They will certainly need a stroller. I can not decide if I should bring my twin stroller along or get one of those chariots? I would like something where the kids can get easily in and out of and that in a pinch my son could be in it with my girls for the shortest of cat naps - or if he was exhausted and his smallest twin sister could sit on his lap. Would any strollers of chariots accommodate this?

Any advice is appreciated!

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

I know wagons are not allowed in the park, but don't know if it's the case with chariot strollers since they are quite big and I'm not sure you can fold them. You should take a look at the list of what is not allowed in the park (can't find the link, sorry)

Last edited:

A W Reezy

Is June set in ironclad? If so, then I'm sure you'll manage, because people do it all the time, but if it's possible to wait until Fall break, or Winter break, I'd recommend it, because it will be hot, and tempers will flare. We went last week, and when the sun came out on Thursday, my 2 year old daughter was NOT having it. She whined and fussed, and didn't care for anything much at all. I think it's awesome you're braving taking 3 kids yourself, though! Treat them to a magical experience! :D

Single Mommy

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the support and votes of confidence! Yes, I am bringing a good girlfriend/auntie. June is set in stone because the motivation/help is that I've been asked to speak at a conference there that week for work. So that will help cover my flight and two nights hotel. So the friend/auntie will help with the rides that my twins are too young for and watching them (at the hotel/pool) when I am presenting at the conference. I am trying to be realistic and take a nap each day. No hopper pass for us. If anyone wants to email me good meal, restaurant, or hotel suggestion I will take any advice I can get! My email is AbbyJPA@comcast.net

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom