Single day visit from UK, help...

Allaboutthekids

Hi all,

After 4 years away, my family and I are returning to Orlando 07/26 - 08/02. We did full 2-week Disney blowout at Wilderness Lodge last time so concentrating on Universal this time around - Harry Potter, Minions and Simpsons too much of a draw for wife and daughters!

However we do want to go to MK for one day (Orlando without Disney feels wrong!) and would be grateful for any advice on how to buy a single day ticket in advance from UK (not available through UK Disney website but struggling to get on US Disney website). I'd prefer tickets/booking ref. in advance so can link to Disney Experience & arrange ADR & FP+ before arrival and avoid queues at ticket booth / will call.

Also, any particular day best; Mon 07/31 or 08/01? Presume both pretty similar/busy!

Thanks

littleroo

Have you looked into mouse savers? Touring plans has a link, too. I believe either time will have similar crowds. Have a wondeeful time in Florida.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Can you go into the MDE app and purchase a ticket in there? I don't think it redirects by region like the websites do.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom