1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Single day before cruise ideas

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by AKat129, Apr 15, 2017.

1. AKat129

AKat129 New Member

hello! I am looking for ideas to do on our one day stop before going on our Disney cruise. My mother, sister, daughter, and I will be in Disney on November 30th for the day. We were originally hoping to do the MVMCP, but found out it's not happening that night. Any ideas for either a day in one of the parks or out? Would love to do something new. Any ideas would be extremely helpful!!!

2. rob0519

rob0519 Well-Known Member

I think it depends on your budget and what time you're getting to the resort. A day in the MK is always good, but Avatar will be open by then, so AK might work out as well.

If you prefer not to spend the price of admission or you get there later in the day, monorail resort hopping is an option. You can even take a launch from the CR to the WL and hit all four hotels in one trip. Several hours at Disney Springs it also an option.

Weather_Lady likes this.
  3. MotherofaPrincessLover

MotherofaPrincessLover Well-Known Member

For our last cruise, we spent the day before at the Beach Club. We have never stayed there before so we enjoyed the pool. We had supper at Beaches and Cream. We then spent the night watching the movie under the stars. It's not a super exciting day, but we enjoyed it.

Weather_Lady and MickeyMomV like this.
  4. MickeyMomV

MickeyMomV Well-Known Member

Maybe stop and check out Disney Springs? A lot has changed and is changing. If it was me I'm not sure I could justify $450-$500 for 1 day in the park prior to going on the cruise.

Weather_Lady likes this.