Simbas Clubhouse??

Todd L

Original Poster
Hello everyone.

My Ds 7 was looking around the WDW web site last night and we came across some info for Simbas Clubhouse.

He wants to go spend some time there on our upcoming trip. Anyone have any experience with Simbas Clubhouse??

Were a little nervous to be honest. It would be really Nice to go out to dinner and drinks and know that he was okay and having fun.

zurgandfriend

My son went to the "cubs den" at the Wilderness Lodge when he was that age, and he loved it. The cub's den is the WL version of Simba's. We went out to dinner at Citrico's and he wasn't up for it after a day at the parks. He made us promise that we wouldn't go to the parks without him and that we were only doing "boring grown up stuff," you have to know my son. Hope this helps.

Todd L

Original Poster
My son went to the "cubs den" at the Wilderness Lodge when he was that age, and he loved it. The cub's den is the WL version of Simba's. We went out to dinner at Citrico's and he wasn't up for it after a day at the parks. He made us promise that we wouldn't go to the parks without him and that we were only doing "boring grown up stuff," you have to know my son. Hope this helps.

Sounds a lot my my Son. He saw that they have Playstation and he was ready to go ....

When we were at The Dvc sales center at the local mall he hung out in the Kids room for 90 minutes ...had a hard time getting him to leave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom