Silly Question

I saw someone asking about bringing a large backpack onto rides and it made me think of this. I have a big stuffed Stitch from TDS. He's pretty big, much too big to just stuff into a corner if I were carrying him onto a ride. Now if I were to go on Rockn Rollercoaster or Tower Of Terror with him he is easily big enough to take up a whole seat himself. I'm wondering if CMs would let me take him on, possibly taking a seat away from a real person who wants to ride. Or would they say I couldn't ride with him? Not that I'm planning on doing this (Though it would make for a unique picture) but I'm just wondering what would happen if someone tried it.

626 said:
I saw someone asking about bringing a large backpack onto rides and it made me think of this. I have a big stuffed Stitch from TDS. He's pretty big, much too big to just stuff into a corner if I were carrying him onto a ride. Now if I were to go on Rockn Rollercoaster or Tower Of Terror with him he is easily big enough to take up a whole seat himself. I'm wondering if CMs would let me take him on, possibly taking a seat away from a real person who wants to ride. Or would they say I couldn't ride with him? Not that I'm planning on doing this (Though it would make for a unique picture) but I'm just wondering what would happen if someone tried it.

Good Luck.

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

626 said:
I was about ready to believe you would actually do it :lol:. You won't be allowed so good thing you really weren't planning to do it...were you? :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Original Poster
No, of course I wasn't. Now Stitch on the other hand, there's no controlling what he does. I try to stop him but, well, you know how he is... :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom