Silly question about wardrobe

Figaro928

Original Poster
312bzRG-v7L.jpg
I can't tell if this is a silly idea or super cute for my two kids 4,2. These are hooded fleece ponchos. Right now Zulily has them on sale for $14.99 each.

I know it is a ways away, but we are taking our next trip the end of February. Every past visit has been in September or August so packing was easy - short & tees. The February weather is throwing me for a loop.

For that time, especially at night, would these ponchos make sense to wear rather than having to pack bulkier jackets, gloves, hats. Or is it going to look like my kids are running around in towels :rolleyes: ?

Thoughts on these for the parks in February? THANKS!!!

kimberlymautz

I think it's a good idea! It can be COLD in February so you may want to pack sweat shirts and what not too, but these are cute incase you get stuck in some Florida rain!

312bzRG-v7L.jpg
I can't tell if this is a silly idea or super cute for my two kids 4,2. These are hooded fleece ponchos. Right now Zulily has them on sale for $14.99 each.

I know it is a ways away, but we are taking our next trip the end of February. Every past visit has been in September or August so packing was easy - short & tees. The February weather is throwing me for a loop.

For that time, especially at night, would these ponchos make sense to wear rather than having to pack bulkier jackets, gloves, hats. Or is it going to look like my kids are running around in towels :rolleyes: ?

Thoughts on these for the parks in February? THANKS!!!

I think they're cute and they will be perfect for chilly evenings in February.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom