Signing in to MDE

mebucko

Original Poster
Is anyone else having difficulty signing in to MDE today (11/11/15)
It asks for a new password and confirmation, then asks about reading the privacy policy and park policy. When I have completed all of this, it says an error has occurred, and it doesn't show that I have clicked the appropriate boxes. My new password fits the requirements. I have been trying all morning, and have logged off and back on several times.
Thanks!
Bill

mebucko

Original Poster
Is anyone else having difficulty signing in to MDE today (11/11/15)
It asks for a new password and confirmation, then asks about reading the privacy policy and park policy. When I have completed all of this, it says an error has occurred, and it doesn't show that I have clicked the appropriate boxes. My new password fits the requirements. I have been trying all morning, and have logged off and back on several times.
Thanks!
Bill
Please disregard - it seems to be working now.
Thanks and Cheers!
Bill

Tom Shade

I called yest and had to begin using my member username and password to login instead of my email and password. I had no clue what it was so they helped. So you are right...no more email usernames it sounds like.

mebucko

Original Poster
I called yest and had to begin using my member username and password to login instead of my email and password. I had no clue what it was so they helped. So you are right...no more email usernames it sounds like.
Yep, Tom. I had to do the same thing. AND, it happened again this morning. It had automatically used my email and it worked when I used the new user name that I came up with yesterday.
19 days and counting - do not need any probs!
Cheers,
Bill

MissingDisney

Had to call to reset password. I can still use email to log in. IT guy commented it's a mess whenever they roll out something new like a security thing. Spent 35 minutes on the phone just to get back into my account. :(

mebucko

Original Poster
Had to call to reset password. I can still use email to log in. IT guy commented it's a mess whenever they roll out something new like a security thing. Spent 35 minutes on the phone just to get back into my account. :(
Wow!!
Cheers!
Bill

NYwdwfan

I had the same issue - tried to log into MDE and it told me my password was wrong. Updated my password and when I logged in it asked me to link to my primary account (there were 3 listed - my Disneystore, ESPN and my daughter's Disney games accounts). I chose the wrong one as primary and when I logged into MDE everything was gone. I called and the agent said that they have updated their systems to require a password that is longer than 6 characters and includes at least 1 capital. 1 lowercase and either a number or a special character. Once you change it, they will prompt you to "pick the account" that is your primary so all Disney accounts are linked under the same login (ESPN, Disneystore, etc.). I selected the wrong account as primary. Once he reselected the proper primary all my reservations, ADRs, fastpasses and memory maker were there. It only took a few minutes and the agent was very helpful. Plus I got to listen to Parks music while on hold.

Lazyfaire

I called last week and am awaiting a response to the ticket that was created about the issue. When I log in on the Web site, it wants me to check that I've read the Terms and Conditions. When I check the box, it will uncheck it when I submit it and will show an error that information is missing on the page. Interestingly enough, if I click on the link to the actual Terms and Conditions page, I can see that it has logged me in on the top right corner, but if I try to do any sort of planning in My Disney Experience, it kicks me back to the terms and conditions registration page. I have noticed that since last week, one set of terms and conditions that I needed to check off as having read is no longer present. Anybody else experiencing this?

mebucko

Original Poster
I called last week and am awaiting a response to the ticket that was created about the issue. When I log in on the Web site, it wants me to check that I've read the Terms and Conditions. When I check the box, it will uncheck it when I submit it and will show an error that information is missing on the page. Interestingly enough, if I click on the link to the actual Terms and Conditions page, I can see that it has logged me in on the top right corner, but if I try to do any sort of planning in My Disney Experience, it kicks me back to the terms and conditions registration page. I have noticed that since last week, one set of terms and conditions that I needed to check off as having read is no longer present. Anybody else experiencing this?
Hi Lazyfaire,
I had to reset my password, and come up with a new user name. It still automatically fills in the old password, so I have to manually enter the new one.
Good Luck!
Bill

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom