Sign That FP+ is Not Rolling Out Anytime soon?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Disney Parks Blog has posted this about Princess Fairytale Hall -

"And yes, Princess Fairytale Hall will offer both traditional Disney FASTPASS and the new Disney FastPass+ options."

I see no reason to have FP is they are rolling out FP+ to the masses in the next few months. It seems silly to put in new FP machines and then tear them down soon.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

"And yes, Princess Fairytale Hall will offer both traditional Disney FASTPASS and the new Disney FastPass+ options."

I see no reason to have FP is they are rolling out FP+ to the masses in the next few months. It seems silly to put in new FP machines and then tear them down soon.
They wont put FP machines in. Just like with other recent attractions (Mermaid, Barnstormer, Dumbo), you will have to pick the FP up somewhere else. There is then very little infrastructure needed to support both FP and FP+. I would not read anything into this at all.

tl77

With all the holiday events coming up his seems like a bad time to start with the FP+, I'm guessing it won't happen until at least January 2014 when the crowds die down a bit, or maybe it'll coincide with the Mine Train opening?

CaptainShortty

It is rolling out with both because it is going to take a while to get ALL guests on boarded to be able to use FP+. MM+ will be rolled out to all resort guests by the end of the year then they will go to day guests, cast members, groups, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom