Shows and Toddelrs?

princessmommy

Original Poster
What kinds of Shows will a two year old enjoy? More specifically how long does Festival of the Lion King, Nemo the Musical, and Beauty and the Best Run? Is it short enough to keep his attention or should we hold off on these for our next trip?

Whoops...I spelled Toddlers wrong but it won't let me edit it...sorry!

ErickainPA

I don't remember how long they last, but we took our 7 month old to all the shows you mentioned and he loved them all. Lion King we sat near the front, so we were like 2 rows away from the float that sits out in the middle. He loved seeing the animals and them music (he loves music). Nemo we were up pretty high, but he looked around at the things going on and the music again kept him entertained. Beauty and the Beast we sat about half way down in the middle and he again did well. Think it depends on how he likes music?, does he watch videos at home through the whole thing or get up after a few mins?,

princessmommy

Original Poster
he loves music and will watch videos, but he has never seen anything live though!!! You gave me some hope though!! I just don't want to get seated towards the front and then have to get up and leave in the middle of the show, I think we will test him out on the lion king first and see what happens!

maggiegrace1

We took Maggie when she was 7 months and when she was 19 months..7 months she did great but at 19 months she sat for a bit but then wanted to get down and walk around and was getting frustrated because she wanted to be on her own..She had just started walking and she wanted to explore..:)

We ended up leaving during The Little Mermaid and I had my husband take her out during The American Adventure because I love that show..;)

It really depends on how well your child does at home..Good Luck and have fun..We had the best time..:)

princessmommy

Original Poster
25 minutes is perfect! I was thinking they were going to be like an hour or something....What a relief, he should be fine, but I will keep my fingers crossed just in case! Thanks for all of the replies!!!

happymom52003

My toddler (at age 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months) has done great at all of the shows. Most are 25 minutes or shorter. I think Nemo might be longer than most of the shows...we have not done it yet....my Passporter book says 30 minutes, but I could have sworn the time listed on the AK map was alot longer than that. I'll try to find my AK park map...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom