Show us your MNSSHP costumes!! (and MNSSHP Pics!)

We are going next Friday. Can you wear your costume when you are let in at 4pm or do you have to wait until 7?

Great picture btw, I wish I would have put more thought into mine....I'm going as a biker...what I wear most weekends
You should be fine going in at 4pm with your costumes! We've never been stopped before, and there are plenty of others also wearing theirs!

A biker sounds cool though! Not something you see everyday at a Disney park :)

Tater tot

My costume for the October 3rd party
image.jpg

skifreak76

we will be going to the Halloween party October 21st. I will be thor my wife will be snow white, and our son will be Luke skywalker, he was darth vader at last years party.

lilclerk

We went all out. ;) Agent P and Doofenshmirtz. I was actually really sick that night so this is the only photo in "costume" we got.

We got a lot of "Where's Perry?"s as we were walking around, and a custodial CM that did a MEAN Dr. Doofenshmirtz impression talked to us for a while (he was upset I didn't recognize HIM as the real Doof.) Other than wanting to lay down on the ground and go to sleep, it was a great night (did I mention I was sick? I was so sick. Ugh.)

20140928_161027.jpg

Last edited:
Here's ours! So backstory: My daughter didn't know we were going to Disney until the morning-of. I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween. She said Elsa (as any 6 year old girl would right?). She then said it would be cool if I was Anna. I made the costume without her knowledge :) I bought the shirt from Land's End, but the vest and skirt I made from scratch. I could have gone down a size on the damned vest though. I definitely made it too big :(

halloween.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom