Show us your MNSSHP costumes!! (and MNSSHP Pics!)

MadderThanHatter

We didn't go the part three years but we're going this year! DS (Sister, not Son) is Ariel under the sea, DS2 is Elsa, I am Ariel in the town dress, well a summer version, and DA is going as Sebastian! We're going to be there September 1 so be on a look out for a girl with a slit in her dress for the Little Mermaid town dress and a person dressed as Sebastian! These are from 2010 and DM made them! I'm Mad Hatter, my sisters are Alice and the Red Queen! :) CM got a kick out of the hand made costumes.

Attachments

• MNSSHP2010.jpg
    MNSSHP2010.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Katelyn.jpg
    Katelyn.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 150

michmousefan

View attachment 58969
Ours from last year. Sorry for poor quality, camera phone. This was an amazing night, never has so many people come up and asked to have their photo taken with us. Good times.

That's great. I'd never be able to convince my crew to commit to makeup like you guys did. It's enough to let them choose what color of shirt I'll make for them... were you a little on the warm side?

Mom@disney

We didn't go the part three years but we're going this year! DS (Sister, not Son) is Ariel under the sea, DS2 is Elsa, I am Ariel in the town dress, well a summer version, and DA is going as Sebastian! We're going to be there September 1 so be on a look out for a girl with a slit in her dress for the Little Mermaid town dress and a person dressed as Sebastian! These are from 2010 and DM made them! I'm Mad Hatter, my sisters are Alice and the Red Queen! :) CM got a kick out of the hand made costumes.
Great costumes! Would love to see the costumes for this year. I love Ariel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom