Show us your MNSSHP costumes!! (and MNSSHP Pics!)

Marc Gil

There aren't from MNSSHP, but my girlfriend, our friends and I went out as some Disney Villains for some contests this past weekend! Forgive the quality. I ripped them off my girlfriend's instagram. have some close-ups of her costume and mine. Enjoy!View attachment 37020View attachment 37021View attachment 37022

We're considering doing them again for the actual day of Halloween, in which the girl dressed as Ursula will attach tentacles, and I will paint my face to look like the one Dr. Facilier has on during "Friends on the Other Side"
Woah, awesome costumes

Tiggerfanatic

This is not from WDW but was taken at Tokyo Disney this past Sunday. This is my daughter (on the left) and her best friend. She told me Tokyo Disney does not have a separate Halloween party, but for the week of Halloween if you dress as a Disney character, you can come to the parks in costume. Needless to say, they were both VERY popular.

1382876492037.jpg

Gt2BtheGoodLife

Well random princess, looks like there will be a double up on nov 1st.

My dd is going as vanellope, ds is going as fix it Felix, dh is going as Ralph and I am going as minty.

Will post costumes when we have been.

Hope to see you there.

lets triple it shall we? I'll (hopefully) be going as Vanellope and my friend as Felix! (she's the Calhoun in this shot)

2qd2vx1.png

Cesar R M

There aren't from MNSSHP, but my girlfriend, our friends and I went out as some Disney Villains for some contests this past weekend! Forgive the quality. I ripped them off my girlfriend's instagram. have some close-ups of her costume and mine. Enjoy!View attachment 37020View attachment 37021View attachment 37022

We're considering doing them again for the actual day of Halloween, in which the girl dressed as Ursula will attach tentacles, and I will paint my face to look like the one Dr. Facilier has on during "Friends on the Other Side"
awesome villain group!

Soarin' Over Pgh

You guys look like a heap of fun to be with!

Cosmic Commando

In 2010, we were the Universe of Energy... Bill Nye, Ellen and some dinosaurs.

DSC03588.jpg

The little one agreed only if she had a skirt so everyone would know that she was a girl dinosaur, so my wife made a Disney Halloween skirt with some awesome fabric:
DSC03599.jpg

2011 was kind of a last minute trip, so the kids were just a Power Ranger and a zebra. The adults "dressed up".
IMG_0330.jpg

l4dybu6

I went as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts :D
And there was a fan-run kingdom hearts thing going on, so it was pretty cool!
(That was on the 25th, if any of you were there that day.....)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 70

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom