Should we have an Official 'Halloween Horror Nights 25' thread

malice

Go to the website and click where it says "Buy Tickets" in the upper right. Clicking through the calendar will give you each date's hours. Midnight closures have actually been eliminated this year, with every night being open until 1:00 or 2:00.

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that.

kittybubbles

Anyone know how busy Cowfish will be around 9pm on a Sunday night during HHN, was hoping to go on the way out but don't fancy a long wait?

I do not know the answer, but last time we were there, Cowfish has an APP that will let you make a reservation (or maybe more like your place in line) while you are in the area, so it might be possible to check while you are in the park if you have a smart phone.

mergatroid

Original Poster
I do not know the answer, but last time we were there, Cowfish has an APP that will let you make a reservation (or maybe more like your place in line) while you are in the area, so it might be possible to check while you are in the park if you have a smart phone.

Thanks for that, we don't have smartphones but my wife has a tablet if there's free wifi at Universal? We're arriving about 4:30 - 5pm to start queuing for HHN so on the way past Cowfish we can pop in and ask if they'll take a reservation for later that night.

JoeCamel

Thanks for that, we don't have smartphones but my wife has a tablet if there's free wifi at Universal? We're arriving about 4:30 - 5pm to start queuing for HHN so on the way past Cowfish we can pop in and ask if they'll take a reservation for later that night.

Yes there is free wi-fi throughout the parks , if you don't get a signal in CW wander closer to the parks it is quite good.

Cowfish does not accept reservations, as posted above they have an app that lets you join the walkup wait line and shows when it is your turn.

For more about Universal dining http://orlandoinformer.com/page/art...tickets-packages-planning/dining-reservations

JT3000

The official map:
Map2015_zpsbx03sgct.jpg

disney4life2008

Tonight is employee preview. I'm sure some spoilerish content will be leaking for those who want it.

Yes.

How was it? I have went to Disney many times solo but for some reason Universal studios and even more so HHN seems like I may not enjoy myself solo. I have never been to HHN so maybe it will be great. Convince me :)

JT3000

How was it? I have went to Disney many times solo but for some reason Universal studios and even more so HHN seems like I may not enjoy myself solo. I have never been to HHN so maybe it will be great. Convince me :)

It's like doing anything else solo - you get to do what you want, when you want. You can also generally get things done quicker, assuming that's what you want, once you get the hang of things. Of course, there are downsides. For example, seeing your friends get scared is a lot more enjoyable than seeing a bunch of strangers get scared. You'll also want Express, unless you have some way of entertaining yourself in those long lines. Overall, HHN is probably best experienced in small groups, especially for a first timer (or any scaredy cat.) But anyone who enjoys a good Halloween event will find some way to have fun at HHN.

disney4life2008

It's like doing anything else solo - you get to do what you want, when you want. You can also generally get things done quicker, assuming that's what you want, once you get the hang of things. Of course, there are downsides. For example, seeing your friends get scared is a lot more enjoyable than seeing a bunch of strangers get scared. You'll also want Express, unless you have some way of entertaining yourself in those long lines. Overall, HHN is probably best experienced in small groups, especially for a first timer (or any scaredy cat.) But anyone who enjoys a good Halloween event will find some way to have fun at HHN.

draybook

Did anyone go last night? If so, how were the wait times? We'll be there tonight and I'm hoping we can get all 9 houses done if we make the 5 30 AP early access.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom