Should WDW theme parks sell alcohol flavored fudge?

Should WDW theme parks sell alcohol flavored fudge?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I am asking that because a couple of the fudge places I went to during the weekend weekend and the flavors did include cherry wine fudge and dark chocolate cherry rum fudge. I actually don't know how the Alcohol flavored fudge, but seeing them made me think of the possibilities Disney can make on fudge that has Alcohol.

I am a bit surprised Disney didn't do fudge with alcohol yet considering WDW property has spiked Gelato shakes, and Alcoholic milkshakes and is why I made this poll.

rob0519

You may want to consider a third response of "I don't care" to your poll. I really don't care if they do or don't sell alcohol laced fudge. Alcohol is epidemic in our society. Disney jumped on the alcohol bandwagon a long time ago and their wagon is only picking up steam. (alcohol in the MK, possibly adding alcohol to the Dining Plan). If it makes enough of a profit Disney will sell it.

Kingoglow

Would rather they ban alcohol and expand on smoker friendly location. Everyone has their own vice that they lobby for.

anchorman314

Alcohol-flavored fudge (actual alcohol burned off in cooking process): sure, why not?
Alcohol-laced fudge (a la spiked Dole Whip): not my cup of tea, but if Disney handles it like other spiked treats, again, why not?

(Side note: a candy maker near me makes Mudslide fudge that is pretty darn tasty.)

GVentola

I doubt Disney will have alcohol fudge or any interesting flavors of fudge that are non-alcoholic. I used to love going to Disney candy shops like Candy Cauldron and Sweet Spells for their fudge. They had tons of delicious flavors, including seasonal flavors like lemon or blueberry fudge. Now they're down to about two or three flavors of fudge--chocolate, chocolate-peanut butter, maybe Rocky Road. I end up getting something else or nothing at all. Sometimes I have settled for a standard flavor of fudge, but found the taste to be disappointing. This past Saturday, I went to the Sweet Sailin' candy shop at Sea World and got watermelon and strawberry-pineapple fudge. Recently, I went to Universal and got the buy four, get two slabs of fudge free deal. Universal and Sea World are way ahead of Disney when it comes to fudge. I recently wrote an e-mail to WDW telling them so. They said they'd forward it to the appropriate department, blah blah blah. But it was worth a try!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Alcohol-flavored fudge (actual alcohol burned off in cooking process): sure, why not?
Alcohol-laced fudge (a la spiked Dole Whip): not my cup of tea, but if Disney handles it like other spiked treats, again, why not?

(Side note: a candy maker near me makes Mudslide fudge that is pretty darn tasty.)

Ooo, kahlua and chocolate......I'd go for that....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Right? We have a rum cake every Christmas Eve.. none of us get drunk from it, not even my child.lol

Well, my mother was a little heavy handed in the rum sauce she poured over her rum cake once....like you could light your breath on fire. She missed the part of the instructions that said to cook the sauce for 5 minutes....

21stamps

Well, my mother was a little heavy handed in the rum sauce she poured over her rum cake once....like you could light your breath on fire. She missed the part of the instructions that said to cook the sauce for 5 minutes....

Ha ha! I like her!lol

I make a side dish of extra topping with heavier rum than what is kid friendly..that topping dish is for adults only. Not like your breath on fire style, and not inducing tipsiness, just a little bit more rum for extra flavor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom