Should I stay perfect Star Wars?

Texas84

Original Poster
I've run every Star Wars half so far, both coasts. Any reason to stay perfect? I've read about the 5-year legacies.

Figment82

I say stick with it if you can keep affording it/have the ability to go. With W&D, they've held a registration spot for me the last two years which I thought was a nice gesture, especially with how fast it tends to fill up. I enjoy the special bib and ribbon, although I know neither is really a big deal. I like feeling as if I'm in special little group of devoted crazies. :D I plan to try to stay perfect with the WDW Star Wars half too, if possible, as long as registration fees don't get completely, utterly out of hand.

dreamfinder

Why not? If you can afford it, and don't mind the costs and still enjoy it, go for it. It does put you in a pretty small group of people. No real perks other than the bragging rights in case they start to get popular again. It's a good way to be hipster in the running scene, you were doing it before everyone else started to. ; )

Chet Dakota

I missed the first year of Rebel Challenge, but did both Rebel and Dark Side this year. Thinking very hard about doing both again next year.

Sumrdog

I am going again this year. I think I may try and stay Perfect with the CA one. I did Dark Side this year but I may not be able to afford to keep doing that one. At one point does RunDisney start acknowledging perfect runners is it 5 years?

Texas84

Original Poster
I am going again this year. I think I may try and stay Perfect with the CA one. I did Dark Side this year but I may not be able to afford to keep doing that one. At one point does RunDisney start acknowledging perfect runners is it 5 years?

Yep, 5 years. Just a special ribbon with the medal I think.

Figment82

I think they have tossed out some tchotckes to the legacy runners for the anniversaries. Wasn't W&D a rubber spatula or something one year?

Hey now, it was plastic! :D
(Lamest gift ever!)

I think the DL Half legacy runners received a shirt for the 10th anniversary, and didn't Princess legacies receive a sash or tiara for the 5th?

Texas84

Original Poster
And the early reg only has half slots left. Can't find a Star Wars Light Side Thread, might need to start one.

There is an 'inaugural' DLR thread but I don't think it was called Light Side until Dark Side was created. So, yes, a new thread might be good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom