Short Trip Itinerary Help, please!

Minnie1986

Hi All,

I will be celebrating my birthday at WDW this year and will be taking my 8 yo Godson with me, as he's never been before. My original plan was to go for three days, but have extended it to four(9/21-9/25). The following is the itinerary as it stands. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I guess my biggest concern is whether to do the new Pandora Stuff at Animal Kingdom on Thursday (since it should potentially be less crowded) or Sunday, when we have Extra Magic Hours. This part in particular, is what I could really use you guys' input on/

9/20: Arrive at Orlando Airport at 9:40 pm
9/21(EMH @ Epcot): Animal Kingdom most of the day, dinner, break at the hotel and Happily Ever After
9/22(EMH @ MK): My birthday!! 8:05 reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, MK all day, still trying to determine where to go for dinner (any suggestions? Would prefer something more adult-ish)
9/23(EMH @HS): Hollywood Studios first thing in the morning to sign up for Jedi training and staying there all day, 7pm reservation at Sci Fi Drive In and Fantasmic
9/24(EMH @ AK): Epcot- rides in the morning and World Showcase in the afternoon; reservations at Via Napoli for lunch; back to the hotel for a break and then the River Show at Animal Kingdom
9/25- Go home

**Some notes- my Godson is afraid of roller coaster, so we'll be skipping most of those, thus cutting back on time. We are also staying in the AK area**

Thoughts, comments, concerns are all welcome, and THANK YOU!

Last edited:

DisneyDaver

9/22(EMH @ MK): My birthday!! 8:05 reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table, MK all day, still trying to determine where to go for dinner (any suggestions? Would prefer something more adult-ish)

If you will be at MK all day, then I would go for Cali Grill or Narcoossee's for a nice dinner.

I would also encourage your godson to try a tame coaster like Big Thunder Mountain. I find that non-coaster people still love some of the tame WDW coasters if they try them.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
If you will be at MK all day, then I would go for Cali Grill or Narcoossee's for a nice dinner.

I would also encourage your godson to try a tame coaster like Big Thunder Mountain. I find that non-coaster people still love some of the tame WDW coasters if they try them.
My goal is to get him on at least one tame rollercoaster

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom