Shipping of the MagicBands

darthspielberg

Original Poster
I am of course hoping I'll get one for my December trip, but I live in an apartment complex where shady people love to open packages and steal things that are left in the lobby, sometimes even if it's only been there for a few minutes.

Can you request it be shipped elsewhere? I know they allow you to have the be picked up at the resort, and I guess if I have to, that's not bad, but I'd like to get it before my trip.

Also, does it just come in that incredibles box, or is there another box around that that is less...inviting to thief types?

JohnD

Whenever I purchase something online, I have it shipped to my workplace so I can receive it. Don't see why you couldn't do the same with your Magic Bands.

KTaylor

I was just about to ask this exact question. My husband and I spent 600+ on Christmas gifts last year that were stolen from our door step and I would be devastated if our bands were stolen too.

agorna

my bands had to be signed for... idk if that eases your mind at all, but they wouldn't leave the box in front of the door

darthspielberg

Original Poster
Whenever I purchase something online, I have it shipped to my workplace so I can receive it. Don't see why you couldn't do the same with your Magic Bands.

Oh, I probably will. I just wasn't sure if Disney would let me toss them a different address.

twinfo3728

I decided a couple of days before they shipped our bands that my son, who knows nothing of the trip, would want to open it or want to know what was inside the plain box. So I changed the shipping address to my work. It was not an overall change and doesn't seem to effected any thing else. In my opinion, go a head and change the address to wherever your feel more comfortable shipping it to. They shipped on Friday and it arrived on Monday to my work. DS still has no idea. 19 days more to keep the secret, if we can hold it together with out bursting from excitement.:geek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom