1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Shipping Merchandise to USA?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by epcot82fan, Apr 6, 2017.

1. epcot82fan

epcot82fan EPCOT Center Purist

Hi, does anybody know if there is any way for Disneyland Paris merchandise to be bought and delivered in the United States? I would like to buy a 25th anniversary shirt, but I won't be able to visit DLP during the anniversary. I would prefer to buy directly from Disney, but if there are other options I am open to those as well. Any help would be appreciated! :cat:

2. deix15x8

deix15x8 Active Member

I know their is no way to buy direct outside of Europe. They simply won't allow a North America address as the shipping address. It has to do with the way that the stores are managed and territory rights. Hopefully when the Walt Disney Company takes over that will change and DLP items will be directly in the US store. They have a really nice book for the 25th that I would love, but won't be there this year.

teruterubouzu and epcot82fan like this.
  3. epcot82fan

epcot82fan EPCOT Center Purist Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, and that really stinks how you can't buy direct. Do you know of any reputable 3rd party sellers?

4. teruterubouzu

teruterubouzu Premium Member

Yes, I wanted that book too, but it was much too heavy to bring back in my luggage. I am hoping I will find it on eBay (likely at an inflated price).