Shipping from Target to Hotel

DisneyDreamer08

Has anyone ever ordered online from Target and had it shipped to their hotel? Just wondering how far out you placed your order (I'm thinking 10 days?) Also, on their website it says shipping over $25 is free but that a handling fee can be applied for large/heavy orders. I'm assuming this means things like furniture but would large boxes of food, drinks, diapers, baby stuff etc be lumped into that?
thanks!

LAM378

Has anyone ever ordered online from Target and had it shipped to their hotel? Just wondering how far out you placed your order (I'm thinking 10 days?) Also, on their website it says shipping over $25 is free but that a handling fee can be applied for large/heavy orders. I'm assuming this means things like furniture but would large boxes of food, drinks, diapers, baby stuff etc be lumped into that?
thanks!

The handling fee is mainly for heavy or bulky items and is usually listed right on the item description. I've ordered formula and drinks from Target before and never been charged an extra fee.

One note, though--if you are shipping to a resort that has a convention center, you'll be charged for each box you pick up (I think it's $10 per box). My Target orders always arrive in multiple boxes, so that's something to consider depending on where you're staying.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
The handling fee is mainly for heavy or bulky items and is usually listed right on the item description. I've ordered formula and drinks from Target before and never been charged an extra fee.

One note, though--if you are shipping to a resort that has a convention center, you'll be charged for each box you pick up (I think it's $10 per box). My Target orders always arrive in multiple boxes, so that's something to consider depending on where you're staying.

Thanks! We are staying at All Star Sports. Mostly ordering breakfast items, diapers, formula, baby food etc.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

That's odd...last trip my cell phone started to crash on me, would work but not accept a charge from any cable. It was under warranty so I had one sent to me. I was staying at Bay Lake, so it was sent to the convention center at the Contemporary. I was not charged any extra. Or is it just a Target thing?

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Thanks! We are staying at All Star Sports. Mostly ordering breakfast items, diapers, formula, baby food etc.

Then try Amazon pantry. It's all in one box - and it's a big box - and as you add items, the site tells you how much of the box you've used. I used Amazon Pantry to ship breakfast items (and toilet tissue) to Disneyland. I made the order about 5 days before my arrival. Just make sure to note on the shipping instructions both your name and date of arrival.

Upvote 0

LAM378

That's odd...last trip my cell phone started to crash on me, would work but not accept a charge from any cable. It was under warranty so I had one sent to me. I was staying at Bay Lake, so it was sent to the convention center at the Contemporary. I was not charged any extra. Or is it just a Target thing?

No, it doesn't matter who ships it, you're just charged upon pickup. It's a storage/handling fee because the convention resorts have to deal with so much extra mail. The CMs have some leeway with it, though, and that's probably why you weren't charged.

Losing or breaking my cell in WDW is one of my irrational vacation fears!

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Then try Amazon pantry. It's all in one box - and it's a big box - and as you add items, the site tells you how much of the box you've used. I used Amazon Pantry to ship breakfast items (and toilet tissue) to Disneyland. I made the order about 5 days before my arrival. Just make sure to note on the shipping instructions both your name and date of arrival.

We will most likely use Target just because my daughter wears Target brand diapers :) Thank you for the suggestion!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom