Sheer Excitement!!!

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Not a question, but I though I'd share my excitement with you all!

I just booked our airfare to Disney for August 9th for 8 whole, magical, wonderful, Disney days!!!! lol

Anyone else doing the same???

I can't wait to begin packing... Can I just start packing now???

dadddio

Congrats!

Sure you can start packing now, if you want. Certainly, you can start on your 'big list o' stuff to pack'. Either way, here's some suggestions to get you started:

Sunscreen. August is hot.
Cheapo rain ponchos. It's going to rain HARD every day between 4:00 and 4:45.
An extra pair of broken-in shoes that you can walk in all day long.

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Congratulations on your upcoming trip! Very exciting, especially the planning. :)

Are you going to each park once or will there be multiple returns?

So I love to play things by ear... Which will be hard with the new Fastpass+, but I will try my hardest to keep our trip as spontaneous as possible. We will have 8 day park hoppers, so I know that we will get up early and do one park and then go back to the hotel (to swim/nap as we have a 6 month old with us) and then decide what we want to do from there... I love not knowing what exactly is coming next :) I have only made a few ressies because of just this :)

DisneyFreak23

Not a question, but I though I'd share my excitement with you all!

I just booked our airfare to Disney for August 9th for 8 whole, magical, wonderful, Disney days!!!! lol

Anyone else doing the same???

I can't wait to begin packing... Can I just start packing now???

Have fun! Do it all!:)

oliviosis

Leaving in 6 days!!! Seriously can't contain myself... And my 17 suitcases are all ready!! lol :happy::cool::D

Will you be doing a trip report after you get back? Would love to hear your experience with a 6 month old and how that goes. We want to take my son for his 4th birthday next year but we'll (hopefully) have a 6 month old in tow by then as well. My family thinks I'm crazy to even consider going through with the trip!

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Will you be doing a trip report after you get back? Would love to hear your experience with a 6 month old and how that goes. We want to take my son for his 4th birthday next year but we'll (hopefully) have a 6 month old in tow by then as well. My family thinks I'm crazy to even consider going through with the trip!
I am going to do a live trip report (hopefully) bc I plan on going back to the room for her to nap - so I'll need to keep myself busy.... If I don't do a live one, I will most certainly do one when I get back!!! :) Best of luck to you and your future baby.... And some people think I'm crazy for going too, but I know she will love it (even though she won't remember it). I am looking forward to relaxing during this trip and seeing her little face when she sees all the new things there is to see!!! Remember that Disney is for all ages!! I can't wait until she gets bigger and I can show her pictures from this trip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom