Shanghai Disneyland Tickets?

freedogshampoo

Original Poster
Any luck purchasing them? They went on sale at noon today.

The official Shanghai Disney site will prompt me that "tickets are unavailable" on any date I choose.

Alitrip, as I understand it an official distributor or tickets, shows opening day adult tickets are sold out. However children and "eldery" tickets are available.

I was able to purchase two adult tickets on Alitrip for the second day of operation, June 17. However, not sure how these are being electronically delivered to me. I dont recall typing in an email address, but I did put it my US cell phone number.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Haven't even tried for tickets, but I am trying for hotels. Having issues paying.....they won't let me! I hit "Pay Now" and the same pre confirmation page loads.

It is 4 am in Shanghai though, so I assume they are just having technical issues for the first hours on buisness. Assuming reservations are being handled from there.

Ill try again later.

freedogshampoo

Original Poster
Glad to hear it worked for you! I just tried official SDL site again and all dates are available for purchase. Must have been a bug earlier! Was able to buy opening day tickets :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom