New photos of the attractions.
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

peachykeen

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but this part caught my eye:

"Starting on June 16, 2016, Chinese Guests of all ages will have the chance to immerse themselves again and again within one of the most spectacular and innovative Disney theme parks in history.

Don’t miss out on a second of the magic when Shanghai Disneyland opens its gates for the very first time, welcoming visitors from near and far to a Disney experience unlike any other—alongside such other destinations as Disneytown, our 2 Resort Hotels, Wishing Star Park and more!"

I'm planning to go to the Grand Opening. This make it almost sound like June 16th will be for Chinese Guests only? And everyone else will be June 17th? Is that right or am I crazy.

GiveMeTheMusic

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but this part caught my eye:

"Starting on June 16, 2016, Chinese Guests of all ages will have the chance to immerse themselves again and again within one of the most spectacular and innovative Disney theme parks in history.

Don’t miss out on a second of the magic when Shanghai Disneyland opens its gates for the very first time, welcoming visitors from near and far to a Disney experience unlike any other—alongside such other destinations as Disneytown, our 2 Resort Hotels, Wishing Star Park and more!"

I'm planning to go to the Grand Opening. This make it almost sound like June 16th will be for Chinese Guests only? And everyone else will be June 17th? Is that right or am I crazy.

I think they're just subtly iterating that this park is aimed solely at Chinese guests. The Chinese government has no interest in international tourists visiting this resort.

brb1006

8 more days until the official opening. Hope this thread might become more active as we get closer to the opening day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom