Shanghai Disney Store Merch

zooey

Original Poster
Heading to Shanghai soon... Too soon for the park to be open but I'm hoping to get to the Disney Store there. Anyone know if there is anything interesting or unique to look out for there? Do they have a lot of the same stuff as the Disney Store in America? I'm also hoping they have some Shanghai Disneyland stuff already.

belledream

I was there in February and was surprised by the amount of items that I had never seen before. They definitely catered towards the culture/audience. Off the top of my head (it was late and we were really tired lol) I saw a lot more phone tech items than I've ever seen before...Lots of "cutesy" items like pencil holders and stuffed animals with big heads. I don't recall seeing any Shanghai Disneyland merchandise, though that may have changed as the big day approaches. Most impressive was the store and outside plaza itself. Here's some pics if you're interested:
358.JPG

362.JPG

363.JPG

364.JPG

zooey

Original Poster
I was there in February and was surprised by the amount of items that I had never seen before. They definitely catered towards the culture/audience. Off the top of my head (it was late and we were really tired lol) I saw a lot more phone tech items than I've ever seen before...Lots of "cutesy" items like pencil holders and stuffed animals with big heads. I don't recall seeing any Shanghai Disneyland merchandise, though that may have changed as the big day approaches. Most impressive was the store and outside plaza itself. Here's some pics if you're interested:
View attachment 136407
View attachment 136408
View attachment 136409
View attachment 136410
This is great thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom