Shamu Rocks Music

dannb1001

Original Poster
Does anyone have the Shamu Rocks music? Or know where I can find it?
Will there be a CD released soon of the show? Also does anyone have the preshow music list?

Thanks lol sorry for all the questions :)

dannb1001

Original Poster
Yeah and I know what they will say. There is not a Cd available at this time. Please check back in the future, or something like that. Just like Disney would say if you emailed them about music. Waste of time lol and half the people probably do not even know about the show or the music. I went around to the gift shops at the park and asked if there was or will be a cd coming out soon. They were like huh? LOL I told the one girl I was looking for the shamu Rocks Cd and she said you mean actual rocks of shamu? LOL I was like omg.

dannb1001

Original Poster
I actually did send Sea World an email and was told there will not be a CD release of the show. They did give a song list of the original artist that sing the songs that are in the show. They also said the main theme to the show, which is an original track not sung by a regular artist, is called "Where The Future Lives". I really wish I could find that song somewhere. I love it!

ISTCrew20

Yeah and I know what they will say. There is not a Cd available at this time. Please check back in the future, or something like that. Just like Disney would say if you emailed them about music. Waste of time lol and half the people probably do not even know about the show or the music. I went around to the gift shops at the park and asked if there was or will be a cd coming out soon. They were like huh? LOL I told the one girl I was looking for the shamu Rocks Cd and she said you mean actual rocks of shamu? LOL I was like omg.

Hahaha, the funny part is I can totally see a Seaworld Team Member thinking that.

As far as the show goes, I too have emailed them. They said there will not be a cd release, probably because of copyright rules. I really do like the main theme alot. I wish that was released somehow.

And this goes even further. I called Seaworld awhile back for some crazy reason and was put on hold. I really wish I had not heard the hold music...They were amazing versions of "The Horizon" from Blue Horizons, The Walkout music from Believe, and a few different versions of the songs from KaTonga. They were all different versions than those released on cd throughout the parks.

I have been on a neverending quest to find this music, even talking to entertainment directors themselves. So far, nobody can help me.:(

Figment1986

hmm... i might be able to get ahole of a PR person from busch to see about tampas music... but i dont know anyone with sea world at all... even the person at willamsburg i know is slow at seeing if my request is possable.

galvet

In a previous post it was mentioned that Seaworld provided the names of the songs in the show of the original artist. Could someone supply the name of the songs and artists since a soundtrack won't be available?
Deb

CAPTAIN HOOK

In a previous post it was mentioned that Seaworld provided the names of the songs in the show of the original artist. Could someone supply the name of the songs and artists since a soundtrack won't be available?
Deb

Send an email to those nice folk at SeaWorld asking for a listing of the music they use (I did and received a prompt reply) - they'll be only too happy to help

galvet

Do you have the emai address? I went to Shamu show in San Diego, CA. Do they all use the same music? Do you have the email addy handy? If so, do you mind providing it.

Deb

quote=CAPTAIN HOOK;3087634]Send an email to those nice folk at SeaWorld asking for a listing of the music they use (I did and received a prompt reply) - they'll be only too happy to help[/quote]

CAPTAIN HOOK

Do you have the emai address? I went to Shamu show in San Diego, CA. Do they all use the same music? Do you have the email addy handy? If so, do you mind providing it.

Deb

Just visit the SeaWorld site and somewhere in there is (or was) a "Contact us" link - I just followed that. Sorry, I no longer have the address

a2grafix

I saw that SeaWorld's night-time show music was listed, or was it Shamu's night performance music, was drastically cut to about $5 a disc.

Michael101

Shamu Rocks Songs

I have been doing some research and I got most of the songs. Here they are if you want them:

-where the future lives (was sang by the seaworld group)
-free ride
-you and me
-lets get loud
-free ride
-rock and roll all night-
-wherever, whenever
-animal song
-you really got me

Thats all i know for right now.If you have any questions please message me on my account on youtube Michael10107

etwtec

I have been doing some research and I got most of the songs. Here they are if you want them:

-where the future lives (was sang by the seaworld group)
-free ride
-you and me
-lets get loud
-free ride
-rock and roll all night-
-wherever, whenever
-animal song
-you really got me

Thats all i know for right now.If you have any questions please message me on my account on youtube Michael10107

I would not mind having the Shamu Rocks audio as well! Are you saying you have just the list of songs? or the actual songs?

Mets08123

Where the future lives

This the only version available because its just a theme song so its not that long but it is the full version of the song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom