set up resort reservation now need the park ticket numbers?

simon71

Original Poster
hey! thanks for everyones help so far, we booked a package with thomson for disney world and have set up the resort reservation after alot of problems, now i need the park ticket numbers, can anyone else tell me how they got these if you as booked as a package as our travel agent says its the same as the resort reservation number, which it isnt because its not long enough. Thankyou for any help you give :)

Tom

Beta Return
If you actually booked a Magic Your Way package, the tickets are built into the reservation and you don't need to add them separately. You just link the reservation, which should be in the format of 0AA00000, and it will automatically know you have tickets.

Raeskull

hey! thanks for everyones help so far, we booked a package with thomson for disney world and have set up the resort reservation after alot of problems, now i need the park ticket numbers, can anyone else tell me how they got these if you as booked as a package as our travel agent says its the same as the resort reservation number, which it isnt because its not long enough. Thankyou for any help you give :)
Is your resort reservation numbers and letters or just numbers? When we booked our package our confirmation number was just numbers so it wouldn't link to mde. We have to ring and get the american reservation number which included both letters and numbers this then linked no problem with mde.

Raeskull

We booked the package tickets are through attraction world. Our reservation is just numbers
When u say package I assume this includes resort and park tickets.
If so ur travel agent needs to ring disney and get ur reservation number. Tell them its not the same as confirmation number, to link to mde u need a code with letters and numbers. If this fails trying ringing the disney travel company yourself. Their number is 08001690730. Hope that helps

Tom

Beta Return
We booked the package tickets are through attraction world. Our reservation is just numbers

I assume "Attraction World" is a company or website for buying tickets. If so, then you will need the tickets, or vouchers, from Attraction World. That's the only way you can link tickets to MDE - with the number from the back of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom