September Hours Up

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Would have been nice of you to post them, or at least a link.

Magic Kingdom
Date - Open - Close
1 - 9 - 7
2 - 9 - 7
3 - 9 - 7
4 - 9 - 8:30
5 - 9 - 6
6 - 9 - 6
7 - 9 - 7
8 - 9 - 8
9 - 9 - 7
10 - 9 - 7
11 - 9 - 7
12 - 9 - 7
13 - 9 - 9
14 - 9 - 7
15 - 9 - 8
16 - 9 - 7
17 - 9 - 7
18 - 9 - 7
19 - 9 - 7
20 - 9 - 9
21 - 9 - 7
22 - 9 - 8
23 - 9 - 7
24 - 9 - 7
25 - 9 - 7
26 - 9 - 7
27 - 9 - 10
28 - 9 - 7
29 - 9 - 7:30
30 - 9 - 7

Upvote 0

jordanyosh

Original Poster
Sorry guys about leaving incomplete info. :( I was on the way out the door to go to California Adventure and DTD and was in a rush. I wanted to make sure people trying to plan vacations had that info,however incomplete it may have been, as soon as possible.

Sorry again....

Upvote 0

MarkJ

There are no dates or times for Fantasmic or Illuminations - I guess this is coming soon like the hours for the water parks - Epcot without Illuminations is unthinkable - isnt it?????

On another matter - why all the grief over the posting or not of the opening times - surely everyone uses the official WDW site where the park hours are available for all to see - printing a list of dates and times as shown above is just a bit naff!!! ( sorry - but thats a good english word that means Crappy - for all you happy Americans out there!!!!!)

Upvote 0

Momx3

Thank you! Thank you! I just checked 2 days ago and they weren't. As if I weren't excited enough this is putting me over the edge! Are thoes subject to change or are they pretty set? Is there only a fireworks show at MK and a parade at MGM or are there other events that the times will be announced later? I'm afraid I don't know much about the special events.

Upvote 0

jordanyosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by Momx3
Thank you! Thank you! I just checked 2 days ago and they weren't. As if I weren't excited enough this is putting me over the edge! Are thoes subject to change or are they pretty set? Is there only a fireworks show at MK and a parade at MGM or are there other events that the times will be announced later? I'm afraid I don't know much about the special events.

Hours are always subject to change. Operating hours that far out are based on historical data, current attendance trends, bookings for Sept...etc. I think WDW 1) hasn't completed posting and 2) is still waiting to see what the summer has in store......

I could give you partial info on some of the events at the Theme Parks, but I also wouldn't want to give you misinformation. There are several WDW CMs and folks that go more often than I that probably could give you more definitive info.

Hope that helps......

Upvote 0

jordanyosh

Original Poster
Usually a WDW Cast Member will have access to that information because of news updates they receive. They will then post that information online for us. http://www.wdwig.com usually has that info as well, but i just looked and she doesn't have it posted yet. Probably not out yet.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

The REAL thing that has me scratching my head is.....

Why would DISNEY bother putting out a web page with only half of the information on it?? :veryconfu

You'd never post, say.....half a recipe....some of the baseball schedule......part of the assembly instructions......incomplete driving directions...etc.......

Seems a little crazy to me. They would have done better by waiting til the schedule was complete before posting, no??

:brick:

Oh well. Think I'll try to turn in half of my profit forecasts next week. I could use the time off.

:lol:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by jordanyosh
Sorry guys about leaving incomplete info. :( I was on the way out the door to go to California Adventure and DTD and was in a rush. I wanted to make sure people trying to plan vacations had that info,however incomplete it may have been, as soon as possible.

Sorry again....
A big thanks to you jordanyosh. Just by letting us know anyone with half a brain could then go and look.

Perhaps the whiners should just learn to say thank you, instead of critisising you...:mad:

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

They dont show any parades at MK or AK either...are those gone or hours coming later? They have MGM parade listed...Ugg...I cant imagine MK with NO parades :(

Upvote 0

chezhead

I had the same question about the parades during September. My family is going to visit relatives in Jacksonville during the Labor Day weekend. We're planning on extending our trip by a couple of days to take our 2 and 3 1/2 year olds to WDW. It would be diappointing to miss out on a parade at the MK.:(

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

The schedule does now show Spectromagic on a few saturdays but no share a dream parade at all. They do have it listed in August though. Hopefully they will add it later?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom