Sell it to me ...

MouseDreaming

RE: the POFQ food court, lets say we headed back to our room at night, and we were still hungry but didn't feel like walking to Boatwrights. Would the food court still be "usable" around 10pm? I kind of hate to think what the food will look like then, how long somethings will have been around. Yet, I'm sure we'll have to rely on the food court for at least a couple of late night meals, if we don't grab something before leaving the parks, or had dinner very early.
Never had a problem with this at POFQ. They make it fresh to order, so it isn't sitting under heat lamps.

MouseDreaming

First of all, I'm with @real mad hatter . :jawdrop:! OK. Last trip we stayed at both. POFQ was the favorite, but we wanted to try POR, too. (And there was a nice discount for the Royal Room). POFQ--Love the music they play around the resort. Love the size of the resort. Love the one bus stop.

But, having stayed at POR...I was surprised, I actually liked it better. The food court was really good this time, with lots of choices. The bad of it is this little kiddie parade they do through the Riverside Mill. Oh, and buckwheat Mickey Waffles for the kids meal. Could have done without either of those.

The grounds are beautiful, and because we weren't into the daily pool party, the quiet pools were great. The only not so great, the buses coming back from the park. If you are coming back from MK, the line looked longer than the one for Peter Pan. To work around it, take the POFQ bus back, and take the Missus for an evening stroll along the Sassagoula River.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Never had a problem with this at POFQ. They make it fresh to order, so it isn't sitting under heat lamps.
I am just ending a stay at POFQ, and yes, they make the food to order, even close to closing time.

Some of the venues do close at 11p though...leaving you less choice after 11p.

I have some gripes about the POFQ food court, but food quality is not among them. The food here was excellent.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am just ending a stay at POFQ, and yes, they make the food to order, even close to closing time.

Some of the venues do close at 11p though...leaving you less choice after 11p.

I have some gripes about the POFQ food court, but food quality is not among them. The food here was excellent.
Trip report ??

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Trip report ??

Yes. I already have one going. I have written through last weds. The thurs post is taking a while because it was a long day with lots of material.

I haven't gotten into the POFQ food court much though...that's coming today or tomorrow...I wanted to give it a fair shake in case what I noticed was uncommon, but after a 10 day stay, I can say with some confidence that it is...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom