Selected for Fast Pass Plus

Mrs. Hinsley

we got an email from Disney this evening for fast pass plus for our trip.. My DD was so excited about it.. Im just bummed it was for only one day at the MK.. But I guess one day is better than none..

I cant wait to see what this new system is all about. Making the reservations on the site were pretty easy.. just have to wait until our passes arrive in the mail.

Taylor

we got an email from Disney this evening for fast pass plus for our trip.. My DD was so excited about it.. Im just bummed it was for only one day at the MK.. But I guess one day is better than none..

I cant wait to see what this new system is all about. Making the reservations on the site were pretty easy.. just have to wait until our passes arrive in the mail.
I'm happy for you:). (yet also extremely jealous)

RSoxNo1

It sounds like they are trying to get the people that go once every few years, or even first timers. They are trying to avoid people from sites like this.

wannab@dis

It sounds like they are trying to get the people that go once every few years, or even first timers. They are trying to avoid people from sites like this.
Why do you say that? I've seen a couple of responses from people saying they've been selected... one had been 10 times, another 15 times. And they are on this site. Why look for conspiracies where none exist?

jlthomas81

Just checked my mail and there was my invite for out trip arriving on the 18th!! Waiting for DH so we can start our planning! I was getting so excited about the chance to do Previews in FL and now this!! Even if it is as lame as some of you claim (even though NO ONE has yet to experience this), its fun to be a pioneer :)

RSoxNo1

Why do you say that? I've seen a couple of responses from people saying they've been selected... one had been 10 times, another 15 times. And they are on this site. Why look for conspiracies where none exist?
This is what was reported on our show by Jim Hill. They didn't want people seeking out the testing, so they tried to be as random as possible. I'm curious if the people selected informed Disney how many trips they've had.

jlthomas81

This trip will make 4 years in a row for us....staying at POP 9 nights, FDP, using DME and not leaving, and two children, 3 and 6.

wannab@dis

This is what was reported on our show by Jim Hill. They didn't want people seeking out the testing, so they tried to be as random as possible. I'm curious if the people selected informed Disney how many trips they've had.
Maybe they simply did a random selection of people that had an account on the Disney site and used it to track their reservation and ADRs with a specific arrival date. Isn't that more logical than some nefarious intent?

wannab@dis

Tried on my iPad and nothing.... Maybe wait til tomorrow?
Looks like they are having some issues... of course that's why they are doing these tests. You may want to see if they have a contact / support number in that section and let them know you're having problems. I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback.

Billy6

Looks like they are having some issues... of course that's why they are doing these tests. You may want to see if they have a contact / support number in that section and let them know you're having problems. I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback.
Thanks for input! I tried calling the number they listed in the email but missed the close by a minute or so... Ill try again tomorrow... Post if things develop...

I originally had an issue using Internet Explorer on my work PC, however I pulled out the handy dandy laptop and opened Google Chrome and had no issues at all

jlthomas81

Just got mine to work....updated Firefox, then restarted. It came up first try. Not saying that it will work for everyone, but its worth a try.

Does anyone know if we will be eligible to get regular Fast Passes with our KTTWC on the same day as this trial? I am the only one in my party that will ride Space Mountain, but don't want to waste one of our FP+ trials on that.

kucarachi

Right - Why spend a billion on new attractions, when you can spend it on a system that will allow you to reserve a ride 180 days out on one of the over stressed attraction already in the park... Can't wait.

Amen..fast passes for Toy Story are usually gone by lunch time imagine if people are getting their hands on them weeks in advance...its almost going to make normal fastpasses worthless

I Imagine we would still be able to get normal fastpasses as well, I dont think there is anything in the linking the two since they are sending seperate RFID cards in the mail

Billy6

Just got mine to work....updated Firefox, then restarted. It came up first try. Not saying that it will work for everyone, but its worth a try.

Does anyone know if we will be eligible to get regular Fast Passes with our KTTWC on the same day as this trial? I am the only one in my party that will ride Space Mountain, but don't want to waste one of our FP+ trials on that.
I originally had an issue using Internet Explorer on my work PC, however I pulled out the handy dandy laptop and opened Google Chrome and had no issues at all

Frustrating...still trying

Angus MacBadger

I'm interested in the answer to this myself, especially since my party is now making a detour to the MK for a few hours just to participate in the trial.

But as for the second part of your statement - it's not in the screenshots posted, but when I went through to complete the process, it allows you to actually customize the FP+ by party member. So if you want to ride Space by yourself, but don't want your party to have to wait for you (or if there's something else that they want to do that you secretly don't enjoy), there's the option to schedule them to FP+ one of the other rides on that list while you go enjoy Space Mountain, then meet up afterwards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom