Selected for Fast Pass Plus

Mawg

you agree on skipping lines rather than riding new attractions?

Oh no, I want more attractions and it is the biggest problem with at least 2 of the Parks, I would say Epcot too, so 3 Parks are lacking in attractions. Why are the lines so long for Soarin and Test Track? Same answer, nothing else to do. I was at DCA a month ago and there was no line at Soarin. 1 billion was not spent on Fast Pass Plus (At least I hope not), 1 billion was spent on what they have termed Next Gen and who knows what all that entails, I suspect a great deal of it is for data mining which can help in coming up with a long term plan to solve these problems. The problem they have now is new attractions is a long term solution and they are running out of time (They tend to take a lot of it). I'm sure they are hoping they can alleviate some of the problem with Fast Pass Plus but it seems to be upsetting the situation rather than helping it, none the less they are going to move forward to try to help with crowd control. They are running around trying to put out fires when they need to spend some of their time (and money) clearing the undergrowth. They have worked themselves into a big dilemma, they see it, we see it. We'll just have to wait and see what they are going to do about it.

I just opened my email and was selected as well. I was given the dates of 9/18 or 9/24. We selected the 9/24 the attractions we selected were Peter Pans Flight, Winnie the Pooh, Town Hall mickey and Minnie meet and greet, Town Hall meet the princess. We tried to pick the attractions we remembered to have the longest waits the last time we went.
We had two pick out of A category
BTTMR
Buzz
Space
Splash
MSEP
Pan
Princess's

Then Two out of category B
Dumbo
Philharmagic
HM
JC
celebrate a dream come true parade
barnstormer
Mickey meet
Pooh

We are staying at Coronado Springs, Not DVC, No Children, been to WDW over 10 times, No AP's, Free Dining, using DME, not leaving property. Hope that helps Answer any questions I can.

ALready have moved some FP+ times around to work with ADRS. simple to do over the internet

llrain

just talked to a CM and apparently, as I, ALOT of people are having issues with getting past step one.
Supposedly a sup or manager is going to call me tomorrow. I thought I was out of the running but he said
I'm ok.

llrain

we are staying at the yacht club for 4 nights, then 3 nights on the cruise and then 6 more nights at the beach club.
We are DVC but not using a single point. Zero Children. We've been like 40 times, we have aps and no for the rest
Another poster just started a similar thread and this was my response as I'm trying to determine how Disney has decided who is going to get to test this, so here's what I posted on their thread ...

I'm very curious as to why you were selected (I am sure you don't know why), so I have some questions that might shed light on what types of folks Disney is going after to get them to love this MAGICal new 'service'.

Where are you staying?
For how long?
Are you DVCers?
How many children are in your party?
How many times have you been to WDW?
Do you have APs?
Had/have you purchased the DDP?
Are you using DDE or renting a car?
Do you plan on going off WDW property for any part of your vacation (from a meal at Subway to a day at Sea World)?

That's a good place to start.

Its our honeymoon, we want LOTS of pictures. Seriously I dont mind waiting in line for Splash, BTTMR, Space. But I really dont wanna wait an hour for anything in fantasyland

harveyt0206

Its our honeymoon, we want LOTS of pictures. Seriously I dont mind waiting in line for Splash, BTTMR, Space. But I really dont wanna wait an hour for anything in fantasyland

Have a wonderful honeymoon! Enjoy your trip and your fast passes. We received an email too. I was thrilled to be chosen as a guinea pig. :)

I'm not one to plan everything out, I dont plan anything except ADR's and im not a big fan of doing that. While we are in WDW we are the "where do you want to go tomorrow" people? That being said I dont like the idea of having to plan things two weeks ahead of time, However I am more than happy to be selected to give this a try

Turtle

I'm not one to plan everything out, I dont plan anything except ADR's and im not a big fan of doing that. While we are in WDW we are the "where do you want to go tomorrow" people? That being said I dont like the idea of having to plan things two weeks ahead of time, However I am more than happy to be selected to give this a try
same here! (except for starting at tomorrow land thats my tradition)

Por-Favor-Manténgase

Original Poster
I'm very curious as to why you were selected (I am sure you don't know why), so I have some questions that might shed light on what types of folks Disney is going after to get them to love this MAGICal new 'service'.

Where are you staying? - POFQ
For how long? 1 week
Are you DVCers? No
How many children are in your party? 0
How many times have you been to WDW? 15
Do you have APs? No
Had/have you purchased the DDP? Yes
Are you using DDE or renting a car? DDE
Do you plan on going off WDW property for any part of your vacation (from a meal at Subway to a day at Sea World)? No

That's a good place to start.

Rose Marie

just talked to a CM and apparently, as I, ALOT of people are having issues with getting past step one.
Supposedly a sup or manager is going to call me tomorrow. I thought I was out of the running but he said
I'm ok.
Something on WDW's janky website isn't working? How surprising. :p

(before anybody gets mad at me, this is a joke. I know it's a new service and they're working out some bugs, but they do have atrocious website design and their history of issues with online ADRs speaks for itself)

Billy6

I just opened my email and was selected as well. I was given the dates of 9/18 or 9/24. We selected the 9/24 the attractions we selected were Peter Pans Flight, Winnie the Pooh, Town Hall mickey and Minnie meet and greet, Town Hall meet the princess. We tried to pick the attractions we remembered to have the longest waits the last time we went.
We had two pick out of A category
BTTMR
Buzz
Space
Splash
MSEP
Pan
Princess's

Then Two out of category B
Dumbo
Philharmagic
HM
JC
celebrate a dream come true parade
barnstormer
Mickey meet
Pooh

We are staying at Coronado Springs, Not DVC, No Children, been to WDW over 10 times, No AP's, Free Dining, using DME, not leaving property. Hope that helps Answer any questions I can.

ALready have moved some FP+ times around to work with ADRS. simple to do over the internet
i have been selected too....i have been trying to choose mine but cannot get past the day selection page, did you have any problems??

wannab@dis

I'm ok.
Try a different browser and see what happens. Could be a browser issue. If you're using IE, see if Firefox or Chrome works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom