SeeYaReelSoon

draybook

Original Poster
I didn't see this posted anywhere else. I'm not sure how many of you watch Joey and Ashley on their Youtube channel, but I bring sad and good news. First off, they are expecting a little boy. I'm thrilled beyond belief for them because they seem like outstanding folks and he will have a pair of loving parents. Unfortunately, that leads to the sad news. They have stated that for the near future, they are done with their Disney adventures and most likely their channel. I don't think they're dropping the channel, per say, but there will only be a sparse update here and there if at all.

I know it's crazy to say this, but I really felt saddened when I first saw their announcement video yesterday(it was posted a week or two ago). They are the ONLY ones on Youtube who I have watched every...single...video. I don't know what it is but there's something about their personalities and their video editing that kept me watching. It's been a great four year run with them and I hope they return soon.

Jae99

I have been watching their videos for the past 3 years as well. I am very happy for them as well. I often thought that they would make incredible parents, and wondered when the time would come for them to start a family. I too was saddened to hear that I wouldn't get my regular SeeYaRealSoon Disney fix, but I admire their decision to stop their weekly videos.

Hopefully they keep the channel up, so that their fans can go back and watch their past Disney adventures. As well as keep us updated periodically with how they are doing.

They will be greatly missed by my daughter and myself.

(P.S. If anybody loves Disney trip videos check out Fresh Baked Disney. They put out a video a day of their weekly trips to Disneyland, and shown me the greatness that is Walt's original park)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom