See You Later, Alligator

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
Not that anyone will care, but I'm heading for the hills (NC) tomorrow so won't be posting for awhile. Please hold your applause!! I just didn't want anyone wondering if I had died, been attacked by a gator, or anything. (After all, I am a lady of a certain age and do swim with the gators) Will "see" you all whan I return. For those of you heading for WDW, have fun!!

Tramp

"After awhile crocodile".....

Yeah...we care Marcia...at least I care....hope u have a great time in the boonies...

hey...ya never know...you and the family may get discovered by Hollywood talent scouts....I heard they were looking to film a sequel of DELIVERANCE in the North Carolina hills.....do you, by any chance, play the banjo? Do you have all your teeth?

since I'll be leaving for WDW on 7/20...you may not have the pleasure of talking to me until the middle of August...so until then,
be well...be safe....have fun!

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by marciahahn
Not that anyone will care, but I'm heading for the hills (NC) tomorrow so won't be posting for awhile. Please hold your applause!! I just didn't want anyone wondering if I had died, been attacked by a gator, or anything. (After all, I am a lady of a certain age and do swim with the gators) Will "see" you all whan I return. For those of you heading for WDW, have fun!!

You're right, I dont care about you heading for the hills.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 52

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn

hey take care and i'll gonna miss u picking on me all the time. :-(

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Maybe an alligator got her :eek: :eek:

This is obviously your fisrt attempt at humour,and I gotta tell you ,you're crap at it,infact your not even that good.

Stick to what you do best,lame posting or this:) :( :p ;) :mad: :confused: :eek:

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 36
M

Mr Lightbeer

Hey, no problem, what are friends for?:D

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 34

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Hey, no problem, what are friends for?:D

beerchug.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom