'See Ya Real Soon' sign as you exit Walt Disney World

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For whoever requested:

152091488_da28dd3a52.jpg

don't forget:
seeyarealsoon2.jpg

Stormy Horizons

That gets me too. On the first day of a trip it isn't that bad but as the days go by and you get closer to having to go home I really don't like hearing that.
That's the same way I feel. Also, I really can't even stand to look at the sign. I'll purposely do something else like dig through my backpack or read a book, or even try to watch the video (which is just as sad). I've never really stayed anywhere that required hearing the monorail slogan as I was leaving, but I bet that could be sad too.

Also, I can't do Magic Kingdom on the last day. Wishes would be too sad. Instead, I opt to go to the Adventurers Club and watch the Balderdash Cup and the Radio-thon one last time.

PinMadness

this kinda fits with what yall are talking about. I am bringing a newbie in Sept, staying at pofq, using Magical exp. My question is no matter where you are staying do all the buses enter the resort at the same spot? I want her to see the main "Welcome" sign with all the character cut outs hanging from it.

I know POFQ is near DTD I just dont want the bus to take a short cut and enter the resort from there. It loses the magic

The buses enter at different points all over the resort area. But there is more than one "Welcome" sign and they are all pretty cute and magical!

disneytopdog

The buses enter at different points all over the resort area. But there is more than one "Welcome" sign and they are all pretty cute and magical!

Thanks for the info. I thought I would never get an answer. So is it safe to assume that there is not one official MAIN entrance to the resort?

My traveling companion has no idea what she is getting into. She has never flown, never been out of Texas, and the only "THEME" park she has been too is Six Flags. I just want to WOW her from the moment we land

wdwnj

WHEN I DROVE AWAY LAST MONTH TO COME BACK TO NJ--THAT WAS THE MOST DEPRESSING SIGN THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN--ALL THE HYPE WAS OVER--MAGIS GONE--SOMEONE CALL ME A SHIRK I NEED THERAPY FOR THIS SIGN--GETTING DEPRESSED AGAIN JUST RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD--HELP PLEASE:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom