SeaWorld doesn't discriminate against anyone !!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
We are coming to WDW next August :). We have done SeaWorld at least once per trip and sometimes even twice. We've also done Discovery Cove three times.
This time we're after a one day park ticket to SeaWorld. All the UK packages will happily sell you a two park ticket or even a three park ticket. SeaWorlds UK website offers these packages as well.
So I took to Google and found just what a want - a one day park ticket to SeaWorld. Brilliant. Whats more, its at a discounted price. Excellent. Instead of the usual $80 I can buy them online, on SeaWorld's website for $65 each. Hey, its not much of a saving but $15 per person is better in my account than somebody else's.
Oh wait, I forgot - there's the small print. You can only get this discount if you live in the USA, Canada or Puerto Rico. WHAT !!!! I live in the UK, why should I have to pay more for the privilege of a days visit to SeaWorld than anyone else ??
This is discrimination and its not on.
SeaWorld advise me that its not their policy to discriminate against anyone, they just "offer promotions that at times are designed to target a certain market"
So they don't discriminate against anyone, they just offer others more favourable terms.

Go figure :mad:

maxairmike

We are coming to WDW next August :). We have done SeaWorld at least once per trip and sometimes even twice. We've also done Discovery Cove three times.
This time we're after a one day park ticket to SeaWorld. All the UK packages will happily sell you a two park ticket or even a three park ticket. SeaWorlds UK website offers these packages as well.
So I took to Google and found just what a want - a one day park ticket to SeaWorld. Brilliant. Whats more, its at a discounted price. Excellent. Instead of the usual $80 I can buy them online, on SeaWorld's website for $65 each. Hey, its not much of a saving but $15 per person is better in my account than somebody else's.
Oh wait, I forgot - there's the small print. You can only get this discount if you live in the USA, Canada or Puerto Rico. WHAT !!!! I live in the UK, why should I have to pay more for the privilege of a days visit to SeaWorld than anyone else ??
This is discrimination and its not on.
SeaWorld advise me that its not their policy to discriminate against anyone, they just "offer promotions that at times are designed to target a certain market"
So they don't discriminate against anyone, they just offer others more favourable terms.

Go figure :mad:

You know those great 14 day tickets you can get for Disney as UK guests at a pretty good discount? Yeah, we have no option of buying them in the US. SeaWorld has made the decision they don't need to offer that promotion in the UK to get guests to visit, just like Disney made the decision that US residents can't get the 14 day (and 21) UK ticket.

Dwarful

Last summer we were at WDW for two full weeks 15 days / 14 nights. We could only get 10 day park hoppers....so we spent the other days visiting off property...Disney's loss was Uni/SW's gain. We used to do APs for WDW but haven't done that for a few years. I think each company offers different promotions to different areas at different times...not really trying to discriminate against the UK.....although my brother in law (who is from Jersey Channel Island) swears our local grocery store discriminates against him because they only carry Lipton and Luzianne tea...which to him isn't really tea......so he has to special order his tea. lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom