Seattle is like Disney World

morningstar

Original Poster
Only it rains a lot longer. Hi. I don't usually frequent the "Chit-Chat" section of boards, but I'm on a ferry and I'm bored. Ferries are cool, but I do ride it most every day. Seattle is like Disney World. We have ferries and a monorail. Our monorail kinda sucks, though. Really, monorails aren't inherently cooler than any elevated train. What makes the Disney ones cool is that they look like rockets. And well Epcot is cooler than the Experience Music Project. Sorry, Paul Allen. On the other hand, Space Ship One is cooler than Mission: Space.

So my Disney background. I went frequently, almost annually for a while when I was a kid. We usually stayed at the Knight's Inn, which was just fine, until my parents got divorced. The upside of divorced parents was that they competed: Grand Floridian vs. Polynesian. Sorry, Dad, Polynesian wins.

I never lost interest. I moved to California for college, and once I had a job and some money and some vacation time, I did my first trip to Disneyland.

Recently, I finally made a trip back to Disney World to celebrate the release of my iPhone app. I consider Disney World far superior, although it sounds like they've made a lot of improvements to Disneyland Resort since my visit. I have an interest to go back there.

I might do that, since I don't plan to make my next trip to Disney World until Avatar land is completed. Or if I go really wild, my next Disney trip might be Tokyo. It sounds really awesome, especially Disney Sea. It seems like it might not cost too much more than a trip to Disney World from here.

Zweiland

Only it rains a lot longer. Hi. I don't usually frequent the "Chit-Chat" section of boards, but I'm on a ferry and I'm bored. Ferries are cool, but I do ride it most every day. Seattle is like Disney World. We have ferries and a monorail. Our monorail kinda sucks, though. Really, monorails aren't inherently cooler than any elevated train. What makes the Disney ones cool is that they look like rockets. And well Epcot is cooler than the Experience Music Project. Sorry, Paul Allen. On the other hand, Space Ship One is cooler than Mission: Space.

So my Disney background. I went frequently, almost annually for a while when I was a kid. We usually stayed at the Knight's Inn, which was just fine, until my parents got divorced. The upside of divorced parents was that they competed: Grand Floridian vs. Polynesian. Sorry, Dad, Polynesian wins.

I never lost interest. I moved to California for college, and once I had a job and some money and some vacation time, I did my first trip to Disneyland.

Recently, I finally made a trip back to Disney World to celebrate the release of my iPhone app. I consider Disney World far superior, although it sounds like they've made a lot of improvements to Disneyland Resort since my visit. I have an interest to go back there.

I might do that, since I don't plan to make my next trip to Disney World until Avatar land is completed. Or if I go really wild, my next Disney trip might be Tokyo. It sounds really awesome, especially Disney Sea. It seems like it might not cost too much more than a trip to Disney World from here.
A belated "welcome to the boards" to you! Let me just tell you, you are missing out on a lot by not frequenting the Chit Chat section [insert shameless advertisement for the Saget thraed here].

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom