Seasonal / Hub Questions

ratpatootie

Original Poster
I'm seasonal attractions in Magic Kingdom, and my family is coming to visit for a few days and I requested off for about 4 days at the end of June. I got denied immediately and on the Hub it said it was because of my seasonal status. They really don't tell you much about the rules of seasonal. Other than the 150 hours thing I don't know what my limits are. Apparently asking off is one of those, though. So does anyone have any more insight as to why I was denied. And how much time I am allowed to ask off (if any)? I have a wide open availability this summer 24/7, and I previously had a job where we could ask off no problem, so I'm just confused. I'll just try and give away my shifts for that week anyway.

So basically I just want more info on seasonal.

Or is there a place I can read all of the seasonal requirements? I do not remember getting a piece of paper or anything telling me them.

How many days off am I allowed? I mean, I thought since I was seasonal you could kinda come and go. So how do you go about doing that? Especially when it comes time for school again. How do I leave for a few months?

What happens if I don't hit 150 hours before I leave for school in September? Is there a place on the hub I can see how many hours I have added up?

Is there like.. and employee help line or something I can direct these questions to?

Thanks. They really don't tell you a lot about the Hub or the nitty gritty or anything other than the task you are expected to do every day during training I've found out.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom