Searching for fellow Annual Passholders...

Nicolet

Original Poster
Hi All,

New to this but I was wondering if there was a site to find Annual Disney passholders to meet. I have only been in Florida a little over 2 years and I lost my Disney friend in a tragic accident recently. I have not been back to the parks since. She was my only friend who would go with me on the weekends. I am looking for more people to meet who love Disney as much as her and I.

I am 34 with no kids and I live in Brevard County. I love to hit up the parks on the weekends but mainly on Sunday's. Just looking for friends to hang with...

JeffBostock

I'm an AP holder from Indiana making my first solo trip down the weekend after next (Apr 29-May 2) and would love to hang with any fellow Disney geeks out there. I'm taking advantage of my AP before it expires next month (not renewing). I love all things Disney, just not sure how much I'll like touring the parks alone. My dad lives only about 2 hours away in Sarasota and he may join me for a day, but not sure yet. So if anyone wants to hang with me at WDW next Fri-Mon, let me know here or on twitter @JeffBostock or Instagram: jeff.bostock

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom