SeaLion High Opening Date Announced!!

919Florida

Original Poster
The new show for SeaWorld Orlando will open on Thursday April 16. So excited to see this hilarious new show. If and when more details are announced I will post them here

1426784107-eb34a57c9c6e2f9b0e1ffa0664bd62d4-jpg--1-.jpg

919Florida

Original Poster
Really excited for an official opening date! I was at the park yesterday and saw that they have listed the date on the signs outside the theater. :)
Im excited too. The April show schedule was just released and they have it starting on April 13 which is a Monday at 11am

919Florida

Original Poster
Woo hoo! I just checked out the dates/times on the website - that's very cool! Thanks for sharing that, @919Florida. :)
So this weekend SeaWorld started public rehearsal shows. OMG the show is funny. Any chance you got to see it too? I attended on both Saturday and Sunday. Seaworld has a winner on their hands with this show. THey are running the first 13 mins of the show right now. We seen parts for Drama Class, Science Class, Lunch time and a few other scenes. Just curious if you had seen it. Supposedly they will haverehearsals every morning at 1130 am now.

Journey_On

I did not get a chance to see it - I'm glad you did, though! DBF and I headed to SeaWorld on Saturday, and we were trying to figure out when the open rehearsal was. We were able to obtain an old map from earlier in the day and saw that we had missed it, unfortunately. But fortunately we can both go back anytime. :)

Going to try to watch the rehearsal before the grand opening on the 16th, if our schedules allow. Really looking forward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom