Sea World on Christmas day?

valleyfan

Original Poster
Does it get super busy on Christmas day at Sea World, we had planned to do the Magic Kingdom but my wife doesn't want the kids opening gifts then getting rushed out the door. If we went to Sea World @ Noon would we have a problem getting in? Do they have a Fastpass system? The show schedule wasn't online yet, does anyone have it?

Thanks for the input!!!:xmas:

CAPTAIN HOOK

I can only speak from experience over the busy Easter period.

SeaWorld is busy at this time but we venture here on Easter Sunday in preference to the busier Disney Parks. Christmas will be even busier and I would suggest that going to any of the parks (WDW, Universal or SeaWorld) on Christmas Day will mean arriving by 10 to secure entry or being disappointed

Any disney park you are going to be @ capacity. Magic Kingdom will be about 70,000 ppl and uncomfortable .... (i will never go there on christmas )
Sea World can move ppl through more cuz they add a lot of shows and events. There are also special shows just for holidays. The show schedule is not out yet because they are debuting some new shows and havent decided how many they are doing. There will be two clyde and seymore shows , two shamu shows, an ice skating show, plus all the normal shows. If your children are younger i think there will be sesame street characters too. You can get fastpass callled quick queue for the big attractions (manta kracken and stuff) but the park is mostly shows. Waits in happyt harbor will be up to an hr probably (sry dont know ages of kids) Sea world will be more relaxing in my opinion, and the different shows later in day. I do not know if they close at a certain capacity ... but i hope that helped

Rabflmom

Any disney park you are going to be @ capacity. Magic Kingdom will be about 70,000 ppl and uncomfortable .... (i will never go there on christmas )
Sea World can move ppl through more cuz they add a lot of shows and events. There are also special shows just for holidays. The show schedule is not out yet because they are debuting some new shows and havent decided how many they are doing. There will be two clyde and seymore shows , two shamu shows, an ice skating show, plus all the normal shows. If your children are younger i think there will be sesame street characters too. You can get fastpass callled quick queue for the big attractions (manta kracken and stuff) but the park is mostly shows. Waits in happyt harbor will be up to an hr probably (sry dont know ages of kids) Sea world will be more relaxing in my opinion, and the different shows later in day. I do not know if they close at a certain capacity ... but i hope that helped

Actually we have been there on Christmas and shows were closed an hour or more before they started. We ended up eating after waiting in lline for over an hour and then standing to eat because there were no tables. We ended up doing things like watching the sea lions, manatees, etc because we didn't want to stand in line for over an hour before shows started. We left early because it was just too crowded to enjoy anything.

Forgot to mention the line of cars at 10 AM when we got there was on International drive backed up to the 528 exit. It took us about an hour and a half to get to the booth in the parking lot. Then they herded us through the lot to an overflow lot across the street. Took over 2 hours to get from the 528 into the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom