Sea Harbor games currently closed

Adam Santos

Original Poster
hey everyone just wanted to give everybody an Update about the Sea Harbor Games next to Sea Harbor Soft serve is that the entire games area is closed due to Renovations but word has gotten out that the games may not be coming back and may become an Extension of fast food like Hotdogs and Pretzels and stuff like that

Adam Santos

Original Poster
in case your wondering what I meant it's the Carnival games where you win Prizes they have walls all around now and most of the games are boarded up

919Florida

in case your wondering what I meant it's the Carnival games where you win Prizes they have walls all around now and most of the games are boarded up

I know they had closed the arcade and turned it into the Seaside coffee kiosk. I cant wait to see what they turn the other games area into now. So is it the entire games area that is closed? The games never really had much business. I would like to see something neew and nice there. Thanks for the updates I can only visit the park on Saturdays so I appreciate the breaking news :)

Adam Santos

Original Poster
yea entire games area is walled off I tried going through there while working and there was nobody in that area all the games are walled off as well and the walls separate the public to see what is going on with the Games

Adam Santos

Original Poster
yea they did'nt make good money after the Holidays right after New years is when things started slowing down so the games did'nt have much people they did before during Christmas and before Christmas but after the Holidays were officially over that's when the Walls started going up I did feel bad for those who got laid off or sent somewhere else when the games area closed down.

SnarkyMonkey

Could this be because of the new laws in Florida that affect these prize redemption games? Something about it being gambling and children not being allowed to partake.

I just read a whole thread about how Disney is removing all games like this because of the law.

919Florida

Could this be because of the new laws in Florida that affect these prize redemption games? Something about it being gambling and children not being allowed to partake.

I just read a whole thread about how Disney is removing all games like this because of the law.

I would doubt it because they just added brand new games over by Krakan area. I am assuming they are going to relocate games to other areas to make up for taking games out over by shamu.

919Florida

For anyone interested in a picture. Here is what the games area looks like at the moment as of Saturday
1505482_798720863498055_8393253348114252869_n.jpg

SnarkyMonkey

I would doubt it because they just added brand new games over by Krakan area. I am assuming they are going to relocate games to other areas to make up for taking games out over by shamu.

It is being reported that the games have been taken away because of the new legislation. So, if they put in new games, they risk breaking the law. I doubt they will do that and will likely to continue to follow WDW's example.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom