SDMT OPENING DATE (RUMOR)

Thumper14

Does anyone know any tips for catching a ride during the soft opening? I am there all day Wednesday, April 30. We are taking the Train tour at 7:30. I am not sure how the Media day impacts the crowds.

Making our 33 anniversary Magical-I hope!  

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Does anyone know any tips for catching a ride during the soft opening? I am there all day Wednesday, April 30. We are taking the Train tour at 7:30. I am not sure how the Media day impacts the crowds.

Making our 33 anniversary Magical-I hope!  

If you have a smart phone you could monitor this site throughout the day, if there is a soft open it will likely be posted here.

AngieTink27

For those people speculating there will be a wicked queen AA somewhere in this ride, it would make no sense having her hanging around the mine. Where the dwarves work has nothing to do with her story. In the movie she probably did not know of the mine, because all she was concerned with was killing Snow White and becoming the most beautiful woman in the land. It would distract from the story having her hang around a gem mine when she never had a bone to pick with the dwarves to begin with.

doctornick

For those people speculating there will be a wicked queen AA somewhere in this ride, it would make no sense having her hanging around the mine. Where the dwarves work has nothing to do with her story. In the movie she probably did not know of the mine, because all she was concerned with was killing Snow White and becoming the most beautiful woman in the land. It would distract from the story having her hang around a gem mine when she never had a bone to pick with the dwarves to begin with.

I think some Imagineers have mentioned that the Evil Queen might make an appearance, so it isn't just random fanboy rumor.

Anyhow, it's possible we might see the Queen outside the cottage, perhaps brandishing an apple? That would fit in with the movie since she goes to the cottage to trick Snow into eating the apple.

spacemt354

Chili's
I think some Imagineers have mentioned that the Evil Queen might make an appearance, so it isn't just random fanboy rumor.

Anyhow, it's possible we might see the Queen outside the cottage, perhaps brandishing an apple? That would fit in with the movie since she goes to the cottage to trick Snow into eating the apple.

It would be odd to include the 2 evil birds at the beginning of the ride, without at least hinting at the evil queen at another part of the ride. Though I agree, the only historically accurate area for her to be included would be the cottage.

cba

I can sort-of imagine Disney saying an opening date tomorrow and then saying "April Fools!" and then letting the suspense go on.

But anyways, I think the first week of May is a very doable opening date and I am pretty sure that it will be ready and opened by then. Of course, "Ya never know"...

Tom

Beta Return
I can sort-of imagine Disney saying an opening date tomorrow and then saying "April Fools!" and then letting the suspense go on.

But anyways, I think the first week of May is a very doable opening date and I am pretty sure that it will be ready and opened by then. Of course, "Ya never know"...

It's pretty much a certainty that it will be opening on May 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom