SDFP+

Ckelly14

Original Poster
Anyone here have experience with same day fast pass? Specifically wondering what happened with the latest MDE update.

edited to add: I'm talking about the extra FP+'s you can get with a magic band not used for theme park admission...

Weather_Lady

If you Google it, the word is that that loophole is now closed. Attempts to use an old or not-yet-activated MagicBand for extra FP+ will get you an invitation to visit Guest Services, and supposedly repeated attempts may result in you losing your initial FP+ allotment.

So, don't be a loophole... or any other kind of hole.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Anyone here have experience with same day fast pass? Specifically wondering what happened with the latest MDE update.

edited to add: I'm talking about the extra FP+'s you can get with a magic band not used for theme park admission...

If you want your ability to use the fastpass system, then go ahead.

Kingoglow

Just to clarify the logistics a bit...
The in-park SDFP kiosks now check to see if the magic band (or ticket media), you just scanned, had been used to gain entry into the park. If your band was used at the gates, then you can go ahead and make SDFP reservations. However, if you use a band at a kiosk that was not used for park entry, then the system locks your MDE for that band and sends you to guest relations to sort it out.

Note: This is all second hand information that I have picked up reading the conversations around this issue. I have not tryed it myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom