Scrapbook Challenge October 1-10ish

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Nope we don't care if they're old! Unless you want to make a new one!!:animwink:

Those pages are perfect though. Jenn's right the pictures are beautiful, and I love the background!!

HollyBelle

Thanks, Coree. My favorite is the one of Pluto (I know, big surprise), but mainly because the proportion of the topiary was perfect and I love how you can see World Showcase in the background!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
okay, so I promised that I would do a flower page this weekend to go along with this challenge. Tammy is such a stickler for a deadline!:ROFLOL:

I fully intend to stitch some swirls out from the flowers near the top, but I didn't have a needle with me on my crop, so if I get around to it, I'll repost the pic. So, for now, here is a page (its even Disney themed!) of where my sister got engaged (living my dream, getting engaged at Disney-but that's another story!)

IMG_1420.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Amber you missed the deadline. We can not accept this.:lol:

No seriously that is so pretty!! It's very clean looking and I love the flowers you chose. The flower for the "o" is the perfect touch.

HollyBelle

That's great! I, too, love the flower embellishments that you used. And the colors go so well with those pictures of the Grand Floridian.

And yay for proposals at WDW!

eagles

oh i love it. i love the way you overlapped your pics. everything about this one i like.

i hate to say its so simple, because i know creating it isn't, but its not over, i don't know how to say it, but i love it.

minnie2000

Thanks! It was quite simple actually, I just slapped everything on, moved them all around a bit and added shadows! The trickiest part was the word boxes. They were from a kit, and I deleted the original words, and typed in my own, but it was quite fiddly!

HollyBelle

Minnie, I love that layout! It has such a fresh, spring look. Your use of blank space on a page is so well done, it's something I have a lot of difficulty with.

eagles

i know we are suppose to use flowers, but this bow is as close as i could get. rofl i wanted a pointsetta but couldn't find one.

now i would like some feed back please, because i really don't think i like this one, and since it is digital, i can change things around, get rid of and/or add something.

so please critique this one for me. it just isn't right and i really like the pic and need help. thanks

pointsetta.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Louella I totally thought the bow was a flower for a minute!! It's really pretty. I like the page overall and I like the way you have it set up. The only thing I might change is the background paper. I don't know what color I would change it to, but maybe something darker?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom