scrapbook challenge, march 14-20

mouselvrmom

Ummmm, no. :lol:

:lol:

Oh, great, Coree! Now you've changed your avatar too. What are you trying to do to me? I like my routine world where I know the people I know by their very specific same avatar. :lol: Now everytime I see you or Tammy posting it just looks wrong. :cry:

k.hunter30

:lol:

Oh, great, Coree! Now you've changed your avatar too. What are you trying to do to me? I like my routine world where I know the people I know by their very specific same avatar. :lol: Now everytime I see you or Tammy posting it just looks wrong. :cry:
I was thrown off too! :lol:

Princess Clayre

S6301640.jpg

so as you can see, i sort of moved the pics from the model, because my circles had to be so big to fit the subjects in them. i also copied everyone else's song (only one i could come up with too).

Your picture's been removed before I had chance to see it. Any chance of getting it back???

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
crap! i didn't realize deleting it from photobucket would do that! i went and deleted all of the pics of my scrapbook pages...nooooooooooo!

sorry, clayre, yes i will repost.
what do the rest of you think. should i replace all of the pics in the other scrapbooking threads that i deleted. i have time tonight, so i could.

btw i also changed my avatar, too!

S6301652.jpg

Disneyfalcon

That's a beautiful avatar Amber!!

As for reposting the pages, if you have time that would be great, otherwise I wouldn't go to too much trouble unless someone asks you to see a specific page.

Princess Clayre

Amber that's a great page, thanks for re-posting. I love that background paper. The colours look fantastic together.

How does everyone attached their buttons. Is there special glue I need to buy? I only have a limited stock of things at the moment as I got really confused with what I needed to start off with.

Disneyfalcon

You can sew them on. The easiest way is with something like glue dots. They're sold everywhere and they work great for objects like buttons, ribbon, chipboard, etc.

eagles

Original Poster
ok here is mine, i will admit i scraplifted your ideas for it. and i will never use circles in a challenge again, i had the hardest time with them. i know the requirement also said to use a song or poem, since so many had use the mickey song, i decided to go with a poem, well sort of, i had some words at the ends that rhymed. so here it is and you can not laugh. you do not have permission to laugh at my poem or page.

micky.jpg

Coree

I'm not going to laugh at all. I think it's fantastic and you're being way too hard on yourself. The circles turned out great and the poem is really imaginative. I'm totally impressed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom