scrapbook challenge jan 18-24

eagles

Original Poster
the photo contest is the monorail. so with a bit of tweaking, (since i don't have any monorail pics, again shame on me lol).

our theme will be transportation. monorail, trolley car, boats, buses, trains, segways, planes, any form of transportation.

if you have disney photos, please use them.

now for the required embellishments: 3 different papers, a tear must be used, on the paper or photo, and a tag must be used.

enjoy and HAVE FUN!

eagles

Original Poster
here is mine. i am posting 2 views. one is the printed copy, the other is the computer one, in real life it looks more like the computer one then the printed one.

trainstation.jpg

trainstation1.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
Great page! Are those your actual tickets? Did you scan them?

Love the page - Lacy looks really sweet!

on the computer page, those are the scanned ones, but on the printed page, i covered them with the real thing.

so to answer your question, yes, and yes. lol

Coree

Great pages, you two. Louella, I love all the different elements on yours--the ribbon, the X stitches, tickets, photos. They look great together. Overachiever, I love all four of yours as well. I really like the tags and letters on the first two and the colors on the second set are perfect. Woo hoo!

Guess I'll post mine now. It's funny to me, because all the requirements are there, but they aren't obvious (at least I don't think so). We'll see what you all think.

DSC02087.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
Great pages, you two. Louella, I love all the different elements on yours--the ribbon, the X stitches, tickets, photos. They look great together. Overachiever, I love all four of yours as well. I really like the tags and letters on the first two and the colors on the second set are perfect. Woo hoo!

Guess I'll post mine now. It's funny to me, because all the requirements are there, but they aren't obvious (at least I don't think so). We'll see what you all think.

DSC02087.jpg

i see the tag, the tear, and at least 2 papers, so where is the 3rd? is it under the bottom right hand corner photo?

i remember that pic of anna, she wasn't too happy.

but i like the page coree.

minnie2000

Mouselvrmom, I like your layouts - you have been very busy! I especially like the colours on the paper on the second pair.

Coree - I love the titles in your layout - did you do them freehand - or are they rub-ons?

mouselvrmom

Coree and eagles, you are too funny! :lol:

Thanks, minnie!

Coree, I love your layout! That looks like you did your titles by hand! I'm so impressed! And I see all the elements on your page. I think sometimes us traditional scrappers have a hard time getting everything to show up when we take a picture, while the digital ones looks so vivid since they're already in the computer. That's why I think it's hard to see the different papers if they are similar colors, like with my first pages. Anyway, I really love the lettering you did and the arrows and such, it all looks so nice together. :)

Coree

i see the tag, the tear, and at least 2 papers, so where is the 3rd? is it under the bottom right hand corner photo?

The three papers are the background page, the paper used for both photo mattes (which is a stripe), and then there's a solid marroon under the journaling block that you're only seeing two little strips of.

Coree - I love the titles in your layout - did you do them freehand - or are they rub-ons?

Definintely rub-ons--the titles, tag, suitcase, and arrow were all from the set rub-ons set.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

mouselvrmom

Wow, minnie, I LOVE your monorail pictures! Those are great pictures! It looks like your family is the only one on the monorail. The colors you used for you page are really nice!

eagles

Original Poster
i agree, love the colors. but the pics just stand out so nice. you really got some great pics on the monorail. it really is nice when you go and the crowds are low.

Coree

Wonderful page, minnie. The photos are terrific and the layout complements them perfectly. You should enter that monorail photo with it and the fountain in the photo contest. It's really good!

Disneyfalcon

Okay I can not believe I am gone for one day and there are 4 people finished already!! One person finished twice!!! (You know who you are):lol:

Very nice pages to all of you though!! They are all really great! I'm feeling inspired by them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom