scrapbook challenge feb 8-14

eagles

Original Poster
due to my being a bit under the weather this week, i am going to keep it simple.

choose whatever theme you want. the only requirement will be to use "blank" space. or not use it. lol

i want to see blank space. oh and one more thing, lets use some red, however your want, but use red.

that is it for this week, unless someone else wants to step in and take over for this one.

have fun.

Uponastar

due to my being a bit under the weather this week, i am going to keep it simple.

choose whatever theme you want. the only requirement will be to use "blank" space. or not use it. lol

i want to see blank space. oh and one more thing, lets use some red, however your want, but use red.

that is it for this week, unless someone else wants to step in and take over for this one.

have fun.

No fair!
You saw my post about over-filling my pages and you're making me behave. :cry:

Hmm, this sounds tricky. I need to ponder blank space. :lol:

*ponders it with you*

k.hunter30

have fun.
Ooo! Tricky... but I love the idea!

Coree

Everyone is still thinking except Tammy, who should have her page posted by now. :lol:This challenge is totally made for you, Tammy!

eagles

Original Poster
No fair!

quote]

i'm sorry uponastar, i might have missed your post about that, or maybe i did read it and can't remember. seriously have been out of it this week, i think its the flu. but anyway, this week was by no means directed towards you. i just know that one of us used blank space and i really enjoy seeing it so, i have been thinking for a while about that for a challenge.

i just hope i can sit up long enough in this next week to get mine done. i have an idea.

minnie2000

OK - I only had time for a really quick one, but I bought a new digital kit today and wanted to try it out, and this challenge seemed to fit.

I did the 'blank space' but I didn't really want to use red, as it didn't fit with the theme. There is a little boy in a red top though!

brownies.jpg

Uponastar

No fair!

quote]

i'm sorry uponastar, i might have missed your post about that, or maybe i did read it and can't remember. seriously have been out of it this week, i think its the flu. but anyway, this week was by no means directed towards you. i just know that one of us used blank space and i really enjoy seeing it so, i have been thinking for a while about that for a challenge.

i just hope i can sit up long enough in this next week to get mine done. i have an idea.

I was teasing, eagles. :)
(My name is Dot, by the way.)
I'm looking forward to this challenge.
Sorry you're not feeling well...get better soon!

mouselvrmom

That's so cute, minnie! I love your brownie page! You made great use of blank space, too!

I just did mine. I'm not sure if I have enough blank spage. eagles, I can always do another one if you don't think I have enough. :lol: I really tried and envisioned it with more space, but apparantly it was very hard for me. :ROFLOL:

IMG_1838.jpg

minnie2000

That's great Mouselvrmom! There seems to be enough blank space to me, but anyway, at least you used lots of red. I just ignored the 'red' part of the challenge!:eek:

mouselvrmom

That's great Mouselvrmom! There seems to be enough blank space to me, but anyway, at least you used lots of red. I just ignored the 'red' part of the challenge!:eek:

But your page was beautiful without red! Challenge rules are really just suggestions anyway, we just love to see layouts, you gotta post what you got even if it doesn't quite fit in to a challenge. :)

And thanks for sticking up for me on the blank space! I'm going to tell eagles that you said it's enough. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

That's so cute, minnie! I love your brownie page! You made great use of blank space, too!

I just did mine. I'm not sure if I have enough blank spage. eagles, I can always do another one if you don't think I have enough. :lol: I really tried and envisioned it with more space, but apparantly it was very hard for me. :ROFLOL:

IMG_1838.jpg

Nope, not enough do it again! :D

Just kidding, it looks nice!

Disneyfalcon

OK - I only had time for a really quick one, but I bought a new digital kit today and wanted to try it out, and this challenge seemed to fit.

I did the 'blank space' but I didn't really want to use red, as it didn't fit with the theme. There is a little boy in a red top though!

brownies.jpg

Minnie yours looks great. I love the little owl!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom